iTunes, App Store, & Apple TV services hit by new outage [u]

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    dewmedewme Posts: 5,362member
    I had to hit "Retry" twice (!!!) when updating one of my OS X apps. Don't want to be a drama queen but I was seriously traumatized. I think I may need counseling for AppStore outage related PTSD. Think of the children!

edited February 2016 wvdirk
  • Reply 22 of 23
    slurpy said:
    So, how many people in this shitty, troll-infested pile-on thread were ACTUALLY affected by this outage? All I see is people taking the opportunity to excitedly bitch and whine about how shitty Apple is. I'm guessing 95% of people who contribute to these outage threads were never affected by it, and for the remainder, they only discovered about the outage by reading a headline online. 

The entitlement has gotten unreal. It's cloud, it WILL go down once in a while. Google, Microsoft, and every other company on the planet is not immune to this, no matter how much money they have in the bank. You fucking whiners are insufferable with your demands, and your sense of victimization. The shrieks of "Cook must Go!" from those who didn't even suffer from this are hilarious. Maybe Jobs should have called it quits, since MobileMe was shit. What we have now is infinitely better, but that doesnt stop trolls who couldn't run a fucking lemonade stand from proclaiming that everyone at Apple should be fired. 
    X2
  • Reply 23 of 23
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    slurpy said:
    So, how many people in this shitty, troll-infested pile-on thread were ACTUALLY affected by this outage? All I see is people taking the opportunity to excitedly bitch and whine about how shitty Apple is. I'm guessing 95% of people who contribute to these outage threads were never affected by it, and for the remainder, they only discovered about the outage by reading a headline online. 

The entitlement has gotten unreal. It's cloud, it WILL go down once in a while. Google, Microsoft, and every other company on the planet is not immune to this, no matter how much money they have in the bank. You fucking whiners are insufferable with your demands, and your sense of victimization. The shrieks of "Cook must Go!" from those who didn't even suffer from this are hilarious. Maybe Jobs should have called it quits, since MobileMe was shit. What we have now is infinitely better, but that doesnt stop trolls who couldn't run a fucking lemonade stand from proclaiming that everyone at Apple should be fired. 
    Cue the valiant mighty Apple thread warrior that comes to Apple's defense every time something goes wrong and calls all who experience issues trolls, whiners, and liars.
    Is he wrong though? Were you inconvenienced terribly with this outage? The worst report we're seeing here from an actual user is "I had to retry".