Post your desktop

Comments

• Reply 1521 of 1795
    frank_tfrank_t Posts: 428member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Concord

Next...

Who is that girl? isn't she in Jag that TV show....man she is very hot!

Need name and url to more of her!

Frank_t
  • Reply 1522 of 1795
    salmonstksalmonstk Posts: 568member
    Quote:

Originally posted by SwitchingSoon

Where do you guys get the wallpaper ladies?

Well I have a bi-weekly collection at my website. If you mean where do I get the original pictures... well the internet is full of such things.
  • Reply 1523 of 1795
    concordconcord Posts: 312member
    Quote:

Originally posted by frank_t:

Who is that girl? isn't she in Jag that TV show....man she is very hot!

Need name and url to more of her!

Yup, she's the JAG girl (I didn't even know myself until I checked) - her name is Catherine Bell and unfortunately I have no idea where I picked that image up originally.

Cheers,

C.
  • Reply 1524 of 1795
    Today's Wall... a *very* nice 3D render.

Cheers,

C.
  • Reply 1525 of 1795
    gsxrboygsxrboy Posts: 565member
    The Doctor is in the house.

• Reply 1526 of 1795
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Cheers,

C.

AND IT SHALL BE CALLED SPINELESS YOGA...sorry about the redundancy
  • Reply 1527 of 1795
  • Reply 1528 of 1795
    Quote:

Concord: Sure wouldn't have known it was a render unless you told me. Could have been a very good, lightly retouched B/W photo of a real person. It's amazing how realistically people can model with their computers these days. It gets better every year.

C.T.
  • Reply 1529 of 1795
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

Originally posted by psgamer0921

Dew Leaves

Why am I reminded of that body kit that makes an MR2 look like a Ferrari 355?
  • Reply 1530 of 1795
    Because you've got issues? Just kidding!

Bliss Light
  • Reply 1531 of 1795
    Today's wall... some Unreal 3 goodness.

Cheers,

C.
  • Reply 1532 of 1795
    ijerryijerry Posts: 615member
    Here is mine, it is a photo of my wife that I enhanced in photoshop, though I didn't need to do much....

• Reply 1533 of 1795
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    You wife? I'm lovin' it.
  • Reply 1534 of 1795
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kenneth

You wife? I'm lovin' it.

Thanks...I took a few of these pictures early yesterday, and this is my favorite one. I am probably going to make some kind of a multiple picture desktop with all of them, once I get them all to have the same lighting, etc....
  • Reply 1535 of 1795
    Quote:

Originally posted by ijerry

Here is mine, it is a photo of my wife that I enhanced in photoshop, though I didn't need to do much....

Are you serious, ljerry? Excellent job on the photography, modeling, and touchup.

The problem with all of salmonstk's wonderful desktops is that there is no way I can use them at work (wouldn't want co-workers to judge me) or at home (my wife would feel betrayed). So they're all sitting in a little used folder down a long path on my HDD. Having enticing pictures of your own wife instead of an anonymous beauty would likely make them acceptable for home use. Maybe it's time for a photo session...

C.T.
  • Reply 1536 of 1795
    Quote:

Originally posted by Cold Turkey

Are you serious, ljerry? Excellent job on the photography, modeling, and touchup.

The problem with all of salmonstk's wonderful desktops is that there is no way I can use them at work (wouldn't want co-workers to judge me) or at home (my wife would feel betrayed). So they're all sitting in a little used folder down a long path on my HDD. Having enticing pictures of your own wife instead of an anonymous beauty would likely make them acceptable for home use. Maybe it's time for a photo session...

C.T.

Want to hear the cool part?! She is currently 8 months pregnant! That is why it is just a head shot, but I like it because of that fact.

I too have a hard time putting some other girl on my computer, so while I have the pictures, they are rarely used so as to not offend the wife...So, I figured that I would get the best of both worlds...I bought some cool Roman-type shades for my living room, and it makes a natural light softbox, by pure accident!!

Anyway, I would recommend a photo session with your wife so that you can actually use it!

And thanks for the compliment! She feels really good about these last batch of photos, and for anyone with a pregnant spouse or loved one, you know how important it is to make them feel sexy!!

• Reply 1537 of 1795
    Quote:

Originally posted by salmonstk

A little different update this week. Risque pics that have been color halftoned.

Its not dirty, they are just dots...

eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Reply 1538 of 1795
    salmonstksalmonstk Posts: 568member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Cold Turkey

C.T.

I don't even use my own desktops... for the same reasons you cite above. Having said that...

Another round of updates...

• Reply 1539 of 1795
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

Originally posted by salmonstk

I don't even use my own desktops... for the same reasons you cite above. Having said that...

salmonstk: It's funny to know that the artist himself suffers from the same preventive self-censorship as his followers.

I'm saving all your desktops anyway, just in case I ever become single again.

Escher
  • Reply 1540 of 1795
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    I don't use salmonstk's desktops because there's no way I could possibly get work done.

It's kind of funny: Last night "The Contest" episode of Seinfeld was on. . . a classic.

Anyway, we have a new addition to the family. She arrived last week, and has been giving me nothing but joy: (see image below)