Donald Trump, who called for a boycott of Apple, reveals he owns over $1M in company stock

Comments

• Reply 41 of 115
    spacekidspacekid Posts: 183member
    Trump contradicts self in blatant pandering and self-interest.  Film at 11.
    Like Obama and Hillary. What's your point?
    apple ][
  • Reply 42 of 115
    kent909kent909 Posts: 731member
    apple ][ said:
    The Sixties all over again with riots in the streets. But this time, Trump will put the Army in the streets to support his "patriotic militias" to liquidate the "loser" opposition once and for all. 
    And whose fault will any riots be? The unlawful and violent rioters of course.

I am looking forward to them getting smacked down harshly. It's going to be great entertainment, and I will most certainly be stocking up on the popcorn. :#
    You will find it entertaining until they mistake you for one of those idiots. While they are smashing heads, they may just say let's get that idiot sitting over there eating popcorn. We don't like the looks of him either. 
    singularitybaconstangjackansipropodthepixeldocargonaut
  • Reply 43 of 115
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Canada anyone?
    Canada’s economy is being sabotaged by the government. Albertans are committing suicide left and right.

kent909
    said:
    I doubt he could pull off being the next Hitler and trying to wipe all the Muslims off the face of the earth.
    You’re right; he doesn’t have the facial hair for it.
    edited May 2016 apple ][
  • Reply 44 of 115
    rogifan_newrogifan_new Posts: 4,297member
    This guy is the biggest joke ever. I can't believe our choices this year are Trump and Hillary Clinton. Perhaps that's why Gary Johnson was at 10% in the last poll I saw. We need someone to run third party to keep these two clowns away from the Oval Office.
    jackansipropod
  • Reply 45 of 115
    kent909kent909 Posts: 731member
    Canada anyone?
    Canada’s economy is being sabotaged by the government. Albertans are committing suicide left and right.

kent909
    said:
    You’re right; he doesn’t have the facial hair for it.
    Good point. I realized years ago there is nowhere to run and hide. The world is corrupt and the sooner we cause our own extinction the better.
    jackansiargonaut
  • Reply 46 of 115
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member
    This guy is the biggest joke ever. I can't believe our choices this year are Trump and Hillary Clinton. Perhaps that's why Gary Johnson was at 10% in the last poll I saw. We need someone to run third party to keep these two clowns away from the Oval Office.
    I read an article yesterday that had Trump winning, even if Gary Johnson should choose to run. So if he wants to, then he should go for it!

I don't think that it'll make any difference. :)
  • Reply 47 of 115
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Sure, he's a self-congratulatory blowhard, but at least he's not Hillary & Bill Clinton!
    tallest skil
  • Reply 48 of 115
    I like Gary Johnson. Even got to meet with him and had a real conversation. He'll never win. The mood of the country has been poisoned by Obama and the Democrats. Momentum is with Trump.
  • Reply 49 of 115
    Sure, he's a self-congratulatory blowhard, but at least he's not Hillary & Bill Clinton!
    I think that he has a good sense of humor sometimes in a self deprecating kind of way, and not everybody gets it. :)
    SpamSandwichandrewmacmaster
  • Reply 50 of 115
    Neocon leaders are now quoting Marx and supporting commies, showing their true colors.

If this is what RINOs think, imagine how much further left the DINOs and Sandernistas are.
    SpamSandwich
  • Reply 51 of 115
    Neocon leaders are now quoting Marx and supporting commies, showing their true colors.

Definitely. Many people have had their true colors revealed this election season, and it's been pretty eye opening. There were certain people that I thought were ok before, but never again will I ever pay any attention to what any of those charlatans have to say ever again.
    SpamSandwich
  • Reply 52 of 115
    BuffyzDeadBuffyzDead Posts: 356member
    apple ][ said:

Yes, rape is fine but liking pretty women is a travesty.

Yep, that's hilarious! I can't wait until the debates. 

Liberals trying their typical tricks and tactics "he's a misogynist!, blah blah blah". He told a woman to change into a swimsuit once! That's terrible!

Meanwhile there are real rape, abuse and much worse offenses and charges that the other side has to deal with. B
    Donald Trump was formally accused of Rape, in legal divorce papers, issued by his ex-wife Ivana.
    Of course, that was 30 years ago, and in the 30 years, Trump is able to "pay-off" that fact, so today Ivana, after a "certain lifestyle" $$$afforded by Trump$$$, says it did not happen.

Still, formal legal documents were entered into court, but Trump allies ignore the facts.

Of course we know that Jaunita Broaddrick accused Clinton of Rape in 1999, the alleged rape having taken place in "the late 70's", so 20 years earlier.

No formal accusation by way of a police report. No witness or corroboration. Nothing except Jaunita's words, and the fact that she continued to support Clinton, and appear at public events on his behalf, weeks after the alleged rape.   ….But Trump supporters turn these words, NOT the actions, of this woman as fact.

And "liking a pretty women" is downright disgusting and incestuous, when the expression of his own daughters attractiveness, ….is that He would Do Her !!      

His Exact Words, talking about his daughter Ivanka, with her sitting right next to him:
     “I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for nude photographs] inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her. ….Is that terrible?

……that is a Creepy A-Hole Blowhard, through and through.
    edited May 2016 baconstangcnocbuijackansipropodsingularityargonaut
  • Reply 53 of 115

If this is what RINOs think, imagine how much further left the DINOs and Sandernistas are.
    Not surprising. The neo-cons want to control the lives of others as much as any progressive/Democrat/Marxist.
    tallest skilbaconstangjackansi
  • Reply 54 of 115
    volcanvolcan Posts: 1,799member
    Sixties...Canada anyone?
    Canada’s economy is being sabotaged by the government. 

I think it is more about the price of oil and subsequent lay offs, also the strong US dollar. Not so much the Canadian government per se.

In the 60s it was penniless hippie draft dodgers and conscientious objectors who moved to Canada, but if Trump is elected, this time it might be baby boomers with 401Ks, annuities, real estate profits and social security, so the sorry state of the Canadian economy won't really affect them so much, especially with the favorable currency exchange rate. There is also a Canadian housing bubble risk so home prices might be quite reasonable come November.
    baconstang
  • Reply 55 of 115
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    ireland said:
    Narcissist psychopath.
    Yes, much worse than the other candid......wait, no.  No he's not. 
    tallest skilapple ][
  • Reply 56 of 115
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    zoetmb said:
    You mean he's a hypocrite?   What a surprise.  I'm so shocked!   This will certainly end his campaign - the fact that he owns Apple stock even though he said people should boycott Apple.   His supporters will surely care about that. 

He has such strong support among a seemingly ever-increasing number of people (if the polls are to be believed) who don't care what he does or says.  They're going to support him no matter what.   Remember when he said that if he shot someone in broad daylight on the street in Manhattan, his fans would still support him?   Seemed like stupid immature bravado at the time, but he was right.    It doesn't matter that he won't release his taxes (or if he does, that they'll show that he either isn't as rich as he says or that he didn't pay much or that he didn't really contribute to charity), that he's treated women badly, that he seems to have the hots for his own daughter, that he doesn't know anything about policy, that he's had a ton of business failures and has walked away from debt, that he's suggested that he'd use nuclear weapons in Europe, that he keeps reversing his positions and that he's already backing away from his previous positions by saying, "no one's doing anything - it's just a proposal".    They love his big mouth and they confuse that big immature vulgar mouth with honesty.    Every insane thing that he's done or said has worked for him.    I still think this was originally intended as a branding exercise and that he was trying to lose, but it backfired.  

For a long time I thought there was no way he could win.   The Democrats would have 232 electoral votes without the tossup states  (FL (29), OH (18), VA(13), WI(10), CO(9), IA(6), NV(6), NM(5), NH(4)) so they just need 38 more.   If they won Florida they'd have 261 and they'd just need 9 from the remaining 8 tossup states with 71 electoral votes - almost impossible to lose -- Obama won every one of those states.   But if Trump wins Florida (even though Obama didn't need Florida to win the last election) and Pennsylvania, which is looking like a real possibility, Hillary would need 58 of the remaining 71 tossup state electoral votes (or 52 if Utah turns Democratic).  

And if the Bernie supporters act out at the Democratic Convention, it's going to be 1968 all over again.   It doesn't matter if they're right.  What matters is that as in 1968, the riots at the convention (even though it was the Daley's Chicago police who rioted) made the country think that's what Democrats would bring to the country if they won.   That's how we got Nixon.   

I think Hillary is going to do very badly against him in debates.   You can't debate someone who only makes statements that are vague generalities.   Hillary will say something specific about policy and Trump will reply with the equivalent of "Yo mama is ugly and everyone in Washington is a fool and Benghazi is your fault".    And he'll win.   

It could really happen.   We might be electing a President who makes George W. Bush look like a brilliant statesman.  But If Trump does get elected, my guess is that he gets impeached before the four years are out because he'll be hated by both sides of the aisle.   I wonder if he realizes that he's got to put all his businesses in a trust while he's POTUS.  

Ah, yes...the standard "Trump is a blowhard moron and he might win because voters are stupid" line.  Typical.  I'm sure it will have nothing to do with the millions upon millions of people who rather accept him and his warts than the corrupt, lying opportunist, Hillary.  It must be that we're all just fools.  Stupid voters...never know what's good for us.  
    tallest skilapple ][
  • Reply 57 of 115
    volcanvolcan Posts: 1,799member
    sdw2001 said:

...what's good for us.  
    Unfortunately there is no 'good for us' this time around.

baconstangjackansithepixeldoc
  • Reply 58 of 115
    bitmodbitmod Posts: 267member
    zoetmb said:
    You mean he's a hypocrite?...
    Trump is winning because the 'establishment' hates him. The more the liberal media lashes out, the more votes he will get.
    He represents the anger at the establishment and Obama's failed presidency.
    You could run a potato against Clinton and have the same results... Potato Potus.

tallest skilandrewmacmasterapple ][
  • Reply 59 of 115
    bitmod said:
    You could run a potato against Clinton and have the same results... Potato Potus.

apple ][
  • Reply 60 of 115
    VisualSeedVisualSeed Posts: 217member
    cnocbui said:
    Elevating people to power who want and seek that power is possibly not the best way to be doing it.
    Good thing Trump didn’t want it, then.
    If you are going to pick which lie of his you want to believe, I don't think you should choose that one.
    baconstangjackansi