Apple automatically uploading iPhone call logs to iCloud, forensics firm says [u]

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 49
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,384member
    sog35 said:
    good.

I'm sick and tired of Tim Cook's stance on privacy.

The hell with privacy. The truth is 99% of the population don't care about privacy. They just want a good product at a good price.

Its time for Apple to go head first into Advertising and Data collection ala Facebook/Google.

But one of Cook's pillars is privacy, so he would have egg whites all over his face.

That's why Cook needs to be replaced with a savy, practical, and ruthless CEO.  Cook is more fit to be a CEO of a non-profit or charity organization. His stance on privacy has literally costed Apple HUNDREDS of BILLIONS in profits.

Cook has all these pie in the sky ideals - privacy, diversity, gay rights, ect. Fine and dandy. But a CEO of the worlds most powerful company should not have its hands tied because of following those ideals. Cook should keep his personal values SEPERATE from the corporations values. All Apple should be about is providing the BEST PRODUCTS and SERVICES.......period.  If this means less diversity, less privacy, ect. so be it.
    Uh, fuck off. Ideals and principles matter, it dictates what company I buy my products from. You want Apple to act like Google, then just go fucking buy a Google product. Thank God nobody at Apple listens to insane nutjob trolls like you who go off their meds and start rabidly smashing their keyboard on message boards. Apple's stance on privacy has cost them "hundreds of billions", even though they're the most profitable company on earth and they've made $~200B in net profit over the past 15 yrs? I have yet to see anyone online pull as much out of their asses as you do. How embarrassing. Your insanity is only superseded by your sheer stupidity.
    edited November 2016 pscooter63baconstangwatto_cobrajibberj
  • Reply 42 of 49
    sog35 said:
    holyone said:
    Sog35 some simple concepts for you to consider, NEITHER YOU NORE ANY PERSON HERE OR ANYWHERE ELS ON THE NET HAS THE SLIGHTEST POWER TO FIRE TIM COOK, IF THE APPLE BOARD DON'T WISH IT SO, COMPLAINING HERE IS FUTILE AND A GREAT ANNOYANCE TO 90-95% OF US HERE
    I'm just giving my opinion.

But if you follow social media you will see the ground swell to fire Cook is growing stronger then ever.
    sog35, the little one.  Well tell you one thing, politically Tim may not be my particular brand of tea but as being the CEO of Apple, I support him.  Regarding the general social media, I regard them as dullards.  The people who participate in them as lemmings.  However for THIS forum, it is not part of the general social media.
    ration albaconstangwatto_cobra
  • Reply 43 of 49
    This explains everything Sog35 posts.

http://www.macworld.com/article/3141460/macs/head-hunter-tim-cook-must-go.html

Clearly Sog35 is an anal cyst... I mean analyst. I mean how else could he ever think Apple is doing badly under Tim Cook... the guy who has made Apple so profitable year over year, quarter over quarter?
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 44 of 49
    This explains everything Sog35 posts.

http://www.macworld.com/article/3141460/macs/head-hunter-tim-cook-must-go.html

Clearly Sog35 is an anal cyst... I mean analyst. I mean how else could he ever think Apple is doing badly under Tim Cook... the guy who has made Apple so profitable year over year, quarter over quarter?
    Great God.  I only read the Macalope only when having a glass of wine and need to have a laugh.
  • Reply 45 of 49

Well, this went to hell in a handbasket pretty soon. Why is everyone taking Sog's bait? No point in blocking him as I can see all the crap he posts via other replies.

watto_cobraczechmate1976
  • Reply 46 of 49
    sog35 said:
    good.

I'm sick and tired of Tim Cook's stance on privacy.

The hell with privacy. The truth is 99% of the population don't care about privacy. They just want a good product at a good price.

Its time for Apple to go head first into Advertising and Data collection ala Facebook/Google.

But one of Cook's pillars is privacy, so he would have egg whites all over his face.

That's why Cook needs to be replaced with a savy, practical, and ruthless CEO.  Cook is more fit to be a CEO of a non-profit or charity organization. His stance on privacy has literally costed Apple HUNDREDS of BILLIONS in profits.

Cook has all these pie in the sky ideals - privacy, diversity, gay rights, ect. Fine and dandy. But a CEO of the worlds most powerful company should not have its hands tied because of following those ideals. Cook should keep his personal values SEPERATE from the corporations values. All Apple should be about is providing the BEST PRODUCTS and SERVICES.......period.  If this means less diversity, less privacy, ect. so be it.
    You know who else cares about privacy besides me? My clients. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. If I start seeing a bunch of privacy breeches, I will be forced to leave the Apple ecosystem. Do you not think this will be bad for Apole's bottom $$? Besides, the Tim Cook you want to fire is currently bringing in 103% of smart phone profits. I'm not sure how that means he's costing billions. 
  • Reply 47 of 49
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    Just block the idiot.
  • Reply 48 of 49
    People do care about privacy to a different extent. Saying that because one is using Google and Facebook, thus one doesn't care about privacy is nonsense. It's like "I use Facebook and Google, so install spy cams and bugs in my house. It's about what you are willing to share and what not. You needn't have any things to hide (as some tend to use as an argument) and still care about your privacy. There is always a compromise between the amount of privacy one is willing to sacrifice in exchange for using various online or offline services.