Elago W3 Stand stand makes a charging Apple Watch look like a miniature Macintosh 128K

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    Doesn't qualify for Amazon Prime, but indeed a neat reminder of times gone by!
  • Reply 22 of 24
    SoliSoli Posts: 10,035member
    I'm glad so many people like the decoration or sentimentality that this provides, but I definitely don't understand the interest.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    anomeanome Posts: 1,533member
    mac_128 said:

Elago is selling the W3 Stand in a choice of black and white versions for $13.49. It's also available on Amazon with free Prime shipping.

I believe that's beige, and if they're being accurate, it's PMS 453. Of course there was never a black Mac, so that's definitely not for the purist.
    Except the one seen on Adrian Veidt's desk in the movie version of Watchmen. (I don't recall it being in the comic, and my iPad is way over the other side of the room...)
  • Reply 24 of 24
    SoliSoli Posts: 10,035member
    mac_128 said:

Elago is selling the W3 Stand in a choice of black and white versions for $13.49. It's also available on Amazon with free Prime shipping.

Of course there was never a black Mac, so that's definitely not for the purist.
    Apple has certainly released Macs that have been black or close to black in color.