Rumor: Apple to launch AirPower and AirPods wireless charging case in March

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    Been looking forward to the AirPower release ever since they announced it, Charging my phone and watch at the same time will be brilliant but not sure if its worth buying the new AirPods case.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    My three $14.95 Qi chargers — in a stylish rosewood look — from Amazon.com work beautifully, thank you. One in the family room, one bedroom, and one office. 

There are are many good looking ones out there at that price. 

If this thing is priced at more than, $50, it’s a completed waste of time for Apple (and money for consumers). 
    It will definitely be priced at more than $50, probably more than $100, It charges three devices at once and thats why they'll say its worth it.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    KStudKStud Posts: 1unconfirmed, member
    I wish Apple would stop showing products that are not ready or are not going to be ready for six months, if you don't have anything coming out in the immediate future then cancel the WWDC and wait until you do.
    edited March 2018
  • Reply 24 of 27
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,861administrator
    KStud said:
    I wish Apple would stop showing products that are not ready or are not going to be ready for six months, if you don't have anything coming out in the immediate future then cancel the WWDC and wait until you do.
    I think you might be missing the point of the World Wide Developer's Conference.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    j coolj cool Posts: 7unconfirmed, member
    KStud said:
    I think you might be missing the point of the World Wide Developer's Conference.
    I think your talking about when they announced the beats x, AirPods, airpower mat, iPhone X. They announced it well in advanced and then delayed it even further at the last minute. It was annoying to me. Not sure if it was because it was not ready to be released yet or has to do with their marketing plan.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    j coolj cool Posts: 7unconfirmed, member
    nhughes said:
    sdw2001 said:
    williamh said:
    I know the price is just a rumor but it seems freaking ridiculous to me.  I’m sure the tech is great, etc. but sorry it’s just not worth it.
     I agree. The AirPods are $169 I think. Or whatever it was. I got them about a month ago and they are fantastic and worth every penny. But $200 for a charging mat? I’m using a wireless Qi charger right now that we got for free. Don’t think it will charge two things at once but I but I can find something cheaper that will.  
    I think Apple would be insane to charge more for AirPower than AirPods. Barring some major technical reason that would drive up the cost, I suspect AirPower will be priced at around $99 -- which, by the way, is still way more expensive than other brand-name charging mats on the market.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the airpower is more than AirPods. I agree it shouldn't though. I'm sure we will find out in the next week or two from today. I think what makes it completely different from the other qi chargers is that it can charge the Apple Watch. QI chargers can't charge the Apple Watch so the charging mat has that technology included in it.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    SiddarthSiddarth Posts: 1unconfirmed, member
    Hi article was good.I searching lot of online site price was quit high. May i Know where i get less price for smartwatch from USA to India.