Apple restocks iPhone SE on clearance site, all models available

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    tyler82 said:
    I have a 7+ and want to downgrade to SE. Loved my 5s but it wasn’t powerful enough. The SE is still powerful with that great, classic form factor I love. I hope they sell more again soon. 
    I'm hoping that come the Spring show, you will have a newer, nicer one with a similar form factor but a full-face  screen like the Xr.

Especially for those who already have an iPad and CarPlay, the need for a large phone drops off sharply.
    baconstangwatto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 25
    I don't think that the speedy sell-out of these phones tells us anything about the demand for a new small iPhone (like the SE). It could just as easily be about the demand for a cheap iPhone.

I would love a new small iPhone of approximately SE size but containing the latest generation functionality (as the SE was to the 6s). I don't know if it will happen but I don't believe that a new "cheap" iPhone will happen. I actually gave up waiting and bought a Xs that was neither small nor cheap  :s
    baconstang
  • Reply 23 of 25
    tyler82tyler82 Posts: 1,103member
    tyler82 said:
    I have a 7+ and want to downgrade to SE. Loved my 5s but it wasn’t powerful enough. The SE is still powerful with that great, classic form factor I love. I hope they sell more again soon. 
    I'm hoping that come the Spring show, you will have a newer, nicer one with a similar form factor but a full-face  screen like the Xr.

Especially for those who already have an iPad and CarPlay, the need for a large phone drops off sharply.
    by then it will be $700 or so. Spent $3500 on a Macbook Pro and tired of paying these outrageous prices. $300 for a 128GB iphone is perfect. I could then sell my 7+ for a profit. Otherwise I'll hang on to my 7+ for years to come until it is obsolete.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    tyler82 said:
    tyler82 said:

by then it will be $700 or so. Spent $3500 on a Macbook Pro and tired of paying these outrageous prices. $300 for a 128GB iphone is perfect. I could then sell my 7+ for a profit. Otherwise I'll hang on to my 7+ for years to come until it is obsolete.
    You might be stuck with that 7+ for while.  I'm still waiting for my 6+ to give me a reason to buy new.   So far, no luck.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    chasmchasm Posts: 3,306member
    It seems to me that a revamped and updated "SE 2" would solve a lot of Apple's price-issue problems in countries like China and India while still getting people into Apple's ecosystem. I hope they're considering this.
    GeorgeBMacwatto_cobra