muadibemuadibe Posts: 134member
    Now working on my XS Max. 
  • Reply 22 of 32
    Jay7Jay7 Posts: 12member
    OK, now working on my iPad Pro, also.
    That was a quick fix!
  • Reply 23 of 32
    SHKSHK Posts: 25member
    AND, the "MY MAGAZINES"  "SEE ALL" section only shows ONE magazine instead of the 10 I just downloaded. 

Not good
  • Reply 24 of 32
    I was able to get my iphone 8 working again by selecting a news story from the News widget. So I went as far left as I could on my screen then scrolled down to the news and selected a story. Once I did that it started working just fine. It seems like there should be a pop running the first time you open it and if you don't get it, you get that problem. I hope this helps.
  • Reply 25 of 32
    How do you get the news-app? After upgrading to the latest iOS I could not find the app anywhere. Do you have to download it from the AppStore? Or is it, in the Netherlands, just not available? 
    edited March 2019
  • Reply 26 of 32
    slavslav Posts: 2member
    My experience subscribing to Apple News +: 

1. Attempting to upgrading to Mojave 10.14.4 computer (15" MBP) restarts without explanation without updating a couple times
    2. Spotlight search doesn't have the News app as choice when i type in "News"
    3. A few Siri searches return "I can't search for app by developer" when I try to say something along the lines of "Apple News App"
    4. Once i get Apple News open it crashes after 1 second. 
  • Reply 27 of 32
    mac_128mac_128 Posts: 3,454member
    My News app has always periodically crashed on all of my iOS devices over time. Usually only requiring a force quit of the app, but sometimes a restart, and sometimes, nothing would fix it, and I’d have to leave News for a while. I chalked it up to a badly coded news story, especially in the latter case when I couldn’t force the app back into compliance.

Is this really that unusual an occurance?
  • Reply 28 of 32
    Working great now. Must’ve been on Apple's end as mentioned in the update in the article as well.
  • Reply 29 of 32
    I can't sign up for the news + It won't give me the option?
  • Reply 30 of 32
    vokbainvokbain Posts: 15member
    Not the same library as Texture. At least not in Canada. 27 of the magazines I usually read (out of 90) aren’t there, and there’s a bunch of new stuff. Also, all of the features of Texture are missing. No back issues, no automatic downloading, etc..

So far the Toronto Star in News+ sucks too.

Unless something drastically changes in the month, I’ll be cancelling my trial and sticking with Texture. 
  • Reply 31 of 32
    22july201322july2013 Posts: 3,571member
    I still can't subscribe (US Based).  It goes through the subscription purchase dialog and says "Done" then returns me to the same "Try It Free".  Endless loop.
    I am thrilled that someone from the US actually said "US Based" (aka "I'm from the US") rather than just assume everyone would infer he's from the US. Totally thrilled. Keep it up, Americans.
  • Reply 32 of 32
    AI_liasAI_lias Posts: 434member
    Wish there was as way to turn off all the News+ plugs, in the News app (like you can turn off Apple Music in the Music app).