Leaked images of Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 teases embedded fingerprint tech

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    yojimbo007yojimbo007 Posts: 1,165member
    I hope Apple adopts this technology if the true depth cam’s size can not be greatly reduced. Or better yet incorporate both. .. Nevertheless the notch need attention.. its too intrusive.
  • Reply 22 of 25
    avon b7avon b7 Posts: 7,697member
    I hope Apple adopts this technology if the true depth cam’s size can not be greatly reduced. Or better yet incorporate both. .. Nevertheless the notch need attention.. its too intrusive.
    I think there is wiggle room to reduce 3D sensing notch size before they disappear. This is rumoured to be the front glass of an upcoming Chinese phone with no side buttons. It does look smaller than current implementations but still stands out somewhat:

chemengin1
  • Reply 23 of 25
    avon b7 said:
    avon b7 said:
    It looks very sleek. The colour scheme, if not exactly as groundbreaking as last year's Androids, looks great nevertheless.

I'm leaning towards off centre punch holes but it is very small.

I think the design is very modern even if it doesn't set a new bar.

If this is one of the Notes, it hits the mark.
    Oh good. You'll become an Android user, and there'll be less need or interest on your part in being on an Apple forum....

At least, one can hope!
    He already is. Draw your own conclusions on his reason for being here...
    At least I actually use both systems daily. LOL.

What conclusions should I draw from you being in a thread that not only doesn't mention Apple in the title but, by your own reckoning, is a knock-off article?

Was it just to check what, as yet not implemented or ehem, 'perfected', Apple ideas Samsung is rumoured to be revealing next month?

Or did you have a genuine interest in at least learning about what might be coming Android's way very soon?

Sorry to butt in, but I still don’t see how Google’s Android may be relevant to the Apple ecosystem. These are two very distinct worlds, so to speak, which don’t really intersect as far as their core audiences go
  • Reply 24 of 25
    avon b7avon b7 Posts: 7,697member
    avon b7 said:
    avon b7 said:
    It looks very sleek. The colour scheme, if not exactly as groundbreaking as last year's Androids, looks great nevertheless.

I'm leaning towards off centre punch holes but it is very small.

I think the design is very modern even if it doesn't set a new bar.

If this is one of the Notes, it hits the mark.
    Oh good. You'll become an Android user, and there'll be less need or interest on your part in being on an Apple forum....

At least, one can hope!
    He already is. Draw your own conclusions on his reason for being here...
    At least I actually use both systems daily. LOL.

What conclusions should I draw from you being in a thread that not only doesn't mention Apple in the title but, by your own reckoning, is a knock-off article?

Was it just to check what, as yet not implemented or ehem, 'perfected', Apple ideas Samsung is rumoured to be revealing next month?

Or did you have a genuine interest in at least learning about what might be coming Android's way very soon?

Sorry to butt in, but I still don’t see how Google’s Android may be relevant to the Apple ecosystem. These are two very distinct worlds, so to speak, which don’t really intersect as far as their core audiences go
    It really isn't relevant. It's still nice to know what competitors are doing and what's available and at what price.

In my case it was price that made me switch.

That said, I don't know what the 'core' audiences are. I know very few people that are Apple only. 
    chemengin1