How Apple's $1 billion Intel modem purchase happened

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 21
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    I think this headline from CNBC says all you need to know:

Apple lost the 5G battle, but it paid Intel $1 billion to win the war

That headline says pretty much nothing and the article says even less.  It's a clickbait recap of what we already know.  Like this nugget from the article:

So, if you already knew it to be true, how does it say "pretty much nothing"?
    Maybe you didn't read my quote correctly.  There's nothing true about that headline or the article supporting it.  
    LOL...
    So first you claim:  "That headline says pretty much nothing and the article says even less.  It's a clickbait recap of what we already know. "
    Now you switch to:  "There's nothing true about that headline or the article "

So, which one is it?   Did you already know it?  Or is it completely false?

You are obviously just making stuff up because, for some reason, the article seemed to offend you. 

You should probably learn to read for comprehension instead of reading to make a reply.  Had you not parsed my original quote you could have clearly seen nothing in my opinion has changed.  I stated in the original quote that it was neither true nor prescient and gave you an example of what was not true.  If you can't follow that, there's nothing I can do to help you.  There's nothing about the article that offends.  It's just an irrelevant article that you seem to think is newsworthy.  It ain't.
    Ok --- I got it this time.  Thanks!   You got all huffy over the article -- so you tried to trash talk it.  But, when your first version didn't hold up, you changed your story.   Got it.