Apple's iOS 13 is now available for your iPhone or iPod touch

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    I will not be updating my iPhone for the time being. Jason Snell (of Sixcolors.com) just a week or so ago said it was still way too buggy.
    Understandable but I took a plunge and so far no regret. I haven't seen any bugs yet and I have played around with it intensively since updated 6 hours ago. iPhone X.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 42 of 45
    sinbaddy said:
    I have an iPod touch 7th gen and still no update available through settings or iTunes. Anyone know when that update will drop for the iPod? Thanks! 
    I have a  touch also, and as of 11:59 Apple software update still says 12.4.1 is up to date.  I think we are waiting till the 24 th.  Maybe because it has the same ID as my iPP 10.5..
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 43 of 45
    I updated my iPhone SE at 1pm and it took under an hour to download. I’m disappointed that they buried the Medical ID behind your profile pic in Apple Health and now gives you the option of connecting your Health Care Provider with Apple Health which is a bad idea. The fine print even says there is no HIPAA protection and may break Federal Privacy Laws. It has to be one of the worst privacy invasions I can think of. It’s none of Apple’s business what meds I take or procedures I have undertaken. 
  • Reply 44 of 45
    jdwjdw Posts: 1,339member
    I will not be updating my iPhone for the time being. Jason Snell (of Sixcolors.com) just a week or so ago said it was still way too buggy.
    I just performed a keyword search for "bug" on iOS13 articles at sixcolors.com and I don't see anything at all.  Provide a direct link to the "buggy" article on iOS13 to which you are referring.  Thanks.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 45 of 45
    xmbxmb Posts: 18member
    I updated my iPhone 7 and everything is working fine. Apple Watch updated to V6 also working fine. No bugs for me so far!
    watto_cobra