Walk, run or wheel 5 kilometers with Apple Watch to earn 2019's Thanksgiving activity badg...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    I ran over 3.1 miles on the 28th and never received my turkey badge. I saw that I could earn it, completed well over the requirements and never received badge. Did anyone else experience this same issue? 
  • Reply 22 of 23
    BillieJo said:
    I ran over 3.1 miles on the 28th and never received my turkey badge. I saw that I could earn it, completed well over the requirements and never received badge. Did anyone else experience this same issue? 
    This may seem like a dumb question, but, did you start a walk, run or wheelchair exercise on your watch? Getting the distance won’t count unless you had the watch recording a workout that met the criteria. I did over 3.1 with a workout and received the award. 
  • Reply 23 of 23
    Ihatescreennames: Yes, I had the workout app running (no pun intended 😀) on my watch while running well over 3.1 miles. Glad you received your badge. Not sure what the heck happened on my end. Oh well, I was curious if others received it. Thanks for letting me know.