Britain's NHS rejects the Apple & Google COVID-19 exposure notification technology

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 83
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,556member
    LOL...  Typical of a Trumper! 

Accuse me of saying things I never said and then attacking me for it.

And no, since your entire post was filled with that bullshit I will not bother to respond...
    What else could you say when presented with inconvenient facts from the "experts and professionals"? Attack the messenger. Quite a Trumpish response from you :) Perhaps saying nothing at all would have been better?

Your words, your quotes, and nothing is taken out of context. Easy for any reader to figure out.
    edited April 2020
  • Reply 82 of 83
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    gatorguy said:
    LOL...  Typical of a Trumper! 

Accuse me of saying things I never said and then attacking me for it.

And no, since your entire post was filled with that bullshit I will not bother to respond...
    What else could you say when presented with inconvenient facts from the "experts and professionals"? Attack the messenger. Quite a Trumpish response from you :) Perhaps saying nothing at all would have been better?

Your words, your quotes, and nothing is taken out of context. Easy for any reader to figure out.

Still waiting for those facts -- rather than false accusations that I said things I never said.