US WeChat ban could cut global iPhone shipments by 30%, says Ming-Chi Kuo

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 82
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    crowley said:
    GeorgeBMac said:

The problem is that I undermine their blind faith in their leaders, their lies and their propaganda with reality -- and they can't tolerate that because reality and truth are their enemy.  So, they do what Trumpers do....   attack and smear and slander.....
    If you can't see it then there may be no hope for you.

Please stop talking about "them" and assuming you know anything about "their" mental state.  You don't, you're just another idiot screaming at the internet and achieving nothing.

Being unreasonable and rude is not how you oppose Donald Trump, it's how you become him.

LOL.... "THEY" expose their mental state and well washed brains almost every time they post.

The problem is:   for 20 years conservative propaganda has been blasted out and gone unopposed and unrefuted -- so in their minds it became reality.   KellyAnne Conway summarized that neatly by calling it "Alternative Facts" which in their minds are the same as actual facts -- while Trump has normalized lies and fabrications.   Now, when I or anybody refutes it, calls bull to the bull, their heads explode in outrage and indignation.   Meanwhile, they think that it is acceptable to just spew out their propaganda, smear campaigns and conspiracy theories thinking that we all live in their make believe right wing world.
    Ok, well I’m sticking you on ignore because I can do without the tedium. Good luck on your crusade, I highly doubt you’ll achieve anything other thing other than raising your blood pressure. 
  • Reply 82 of 82
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    crowley said:
    crowley said:
    GeorgeBMac said:

The problem is that I undermine their blind faith in their leaders, their lies and their propaganda with reality -- and they can't tolerate that because reality and truth are their enemy.  So, they do what Trumpers do....   attack and smear and slander.....
    If you can't see it then there may be no hope for you.

Please stop talking about "them" and assuming you know anything about "their" mental state.  You don't, you're just another idiot screaming at the internet and achieving nothing.

Being unreasonable and rude is not how you oppose Donald Trump, it's how you become him.

LOL.... "THEY" expose their mental state and well washed brains almost every time they post.

The problem is:   for 20 years conservative propaganda has been blasted out and gone unopposed and unrefuted -- so in their minds it became reality.   KellyAnne Conway summarized that neatly by calling it "Alternative Facts" which in their minds are the same as actual facts -- while Trump has normalized lies and fabrications.   Now, when I or anybody refutes it, calls bull to the bull, their heads explode in outrage and indignation.   Meanwhile, they think that it is acceptable to just spew out their propaganda, smear campaigns and conspiracy theories thinking that we all live in their make believe right wing world.
    Ok, well I’m sticking you on ignore because I can do without the tedium. Good luck on your crusade, I highly doubt you’ll achieve anything other thing other than raising your blood pressure. 

You can accept propaganda and lies as true if you want.   That's your choice.   Not mine.