'iPhone 13' same size as iPhone 12, gets improved ultra wide cameras says Ming-Chi Kuo

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    Rayz2016Rayz2016 Posts: 6,957member
    tomasulu said:
    doal said:
    This is so incredibly stupid. We still haven’t gotten over the ridiculous hype over the iPhone 12 and they are already talking about the 13. 
    It here is no “they”, it’s this jackwagon Ming Chi Kuo.
    I’m more annoyed by people (like you!) who come to a Apple rumors site only to complain about what they’re reading. Especially from one of the most accurate analysts out there. 
    When one (or many) of his guesses don’t pan out, Ming tries to spin a hilarious bit of drivel about Apple removing the hardware a few days before launch. He’s just sticking his finger in the wind, just like rest of them. 
    lkrupp
  • Reply 22 of 23
    lkrupplkrupp Posts: 10,557member
    tomasulu said:
    doal said:
    This is so incredibly stupid. We still haven’t gotten over the ridiculous hype over the iPhone 12 and they are already talking about the 13. 
    It here is no “they”, it’s this jackwagon Ming Chi Kuo.
    I’m more annoyed by people (like you!) who come to a Apple rumors site only to complain about what they’re reading. Especially from one of the most accurate analysts out there. 
    And I’m more annoyed by those people who take rumors as established fact, then start to trash the “fact” that’s only a rumor.
    cornchip
  • Reply 23 of 23
    cornchipcornchip Posts: 1,950member
    doal said:
    Welcome to the Apple Rumor Cycle 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

dewme said:
    Triskaidekaphobia will force Apple to give the iPhone 13 a different number.
    I hope not. Those of us who were born of a Friday 13th will find the "13" slightly more attractive. 

Besides, really it’s Monday the 13th you’ve gotta look out for 😂