HomePod mini now available in Mexico and Taiwan, China coming soon

Posted:
in General Discussion
Apple's HomePod mini smart speaker has now launched in Mexico and Taiwan, a few weeks after debuting in the U.S. and nine other regions.

Credit: Andrew O'Hara, AppleInsider
Credit: Andrew O'Hara, AppleInsider

The HomePod mini became available to preorder in a handful of countries on Nov. 6, and orders started to arrive on Nov. 16. During its announcement, Apple said that the HomePod mini would be coming to China, Mexico, and Taiwan "later this year."

On Nov. 24, the smaller-sized smart speaker became available to order in the latter two countries. Customers can now purchase a HomePod mini for 2,599 pesos in Mexico or 3,000 New Taiwan dollars in Taiwan -- about $129 and $105, respectively.

Orders made within Mexico will begin shipping out as soon as a single day, while those in Taiwan will begin shipping around Jan. 16, 2021.

As of time of writing, the HomePod mini still isn't available to order in China.

With availability in Mexico and Taiwan, the HomePod mini is now up for sale in a total of 12 countries and regions, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Spain, the U.K. and the U.S.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    These new locations will probably get it faster than you can get it from Adorama - even if you pre-order it :*...
  • Reply 2 of 3
    I ordered mine today.  I will receive it no later than Friday by Fedex
  • Reply 3 of 3
    albegarc said:
    I ordered mine today.  I will receive it no later than Friday by Fedex
    You're lucky to be able to get them. Apple sells them in about 13 countries. Over at this side of the pond we have been waiting for the HomePod since Feb 2018. Still not available over here  :(