Makes you want to cry.

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    i'm reall curious about this campaign, i mean first afganistan, now iraq...putting iran right in the middle...

iran sucks to
  • Reply 42 of 46
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pfflam

*Ahem . . . .

no, you are right . . . . no psychopaths!!!

let's make a law!

heh, I believe about 1/3 of the recent presidents have been psychopaths. Clinton and Nixon and LBJ without a doubt.
  • Reply 43 of 46
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    ... and it won't be. Administration policy on this is not a secret. See PNAC for details.
  • Reply 44 of 46
    costiquecostique Posts: 1,084member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

i'm reall curious about this campaign, i mean first afganistan, now iraq...putting iran right in the middle...

iran sucks to

And so do North Korea, Georgia, Sudan, Great Britain, Russia, China and so on. Want to conquer us all? Calm down, boys.
  • Reply 45 of 46
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    as to the title of this thread: yes FSHIP it makes me want to cry

its terrible to see killing

and its terrible to feel the emotions that we feel, the saddness, the horror . . . many of these feelings feel terrible because we can not allow them into our consciouse mind and yet they assert themselves (such as bloodlust etc) causinng what Psychoanalysts call an overwhelming guilt feeling and can lead to depression

but what really makes me want to cry is that this calamity which will take years to unfold (not the war but what the manner of its introduction has wrought) is now unstoppable and was so clearly wrong, so badly scripted so dreadfully arrogant and misguided in the first place!

It will be looked back on in a hundred years as being a blunnder as well as possibly being some kind of collective hysterical reaction after 911 . . .

I just hope we get them to surrender and that I am proven wrong about all the things that I am fearing now . . . .
  • Reply 46 of 46
    chinneychinney Posts: 1,019member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

First, what sarcasm? Second, you have no right to not be offended. Why should your beliefs trump mine? Why does your faith deserve respect and consideration from me? I acknowledge that you believe what you believe and I cannot stop you from doing so. That is the extent of my duty to your faith. Period.

"Sitting on your ass" is not sarcasm? And where in my post did I say that my beliefs trump yours? I did not show any disrespect for work, and in fact praised it. I did not show disrespect for your beliefs, only asked you to show some respect for mine. I think that respect goes beyond mere acknowledgement. I think that it also means, at a minimum, not publicly insulting others merely on the basis of their faith. I guess that you feel differently

Incidentally, I did not see your post earlier - I was too busy working.