Elon Musk takes jabs at Apple during Tesla earnings call

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    michelb76michelb76 Posts: 681member
    If you're upset by his comments I suggest you evaluate your life's priorities.
    byronl
  • Reply 42 of 45
    StrangeDaysStrangeDays Posts: 13,043member
    michelb76 said:
    If you're upset by his comments I suggest you evaluate your life's priorities.

ronncrowleybaconstangwatto_cobramichelb76
  • Reply 43 of 45
    byronlbyronl Posts: 371member
    docno42 said:
    Elon really had the temerity to use the phrase "walled garden"?!?!

$700 vs. $1600 repair - and hopefully Tesla doesn't screw the guy by blacklisting him from the supercharger network: 

What a farce.  They can't even get body panels to match, interior trim properly secured - windshields that don't leak.  Ha!  Apple at least has excellent fit and finish!  They may share same shitty right to repair issues but at least the vast majority of Apple stuff is well under $10K - nothing like getting hosed on $50K plus cars!
    the fit and finish is excellent coming from tesla’s china factory and it’ll be the same from their new factories at berlin and texas. it has also gotten a lot better from their fremont factory. plus, they will come out with a 25k$ car in 2023
  • Reply 44 of 45
    jungmark said:
    Can I use Apple CarPlay on a Tesla? 
    tesla’s software is superior to carplay why would u wanna do that 
  • Reply 45 of 45
    KTR said:
    tommikele said:
    Elon, Once an ahole, always ahole. Brilliance and genius don’t negate it.

His act is old and tiresome. 
    Personally, I think he is still bitter that apple passed him up.  Like warren buffet said, that’s a bad idea.  Making a reference to Apple acquiring Tesla.  
    lmao that would be the best acquisition apple has ever made by far, it’s their loss