Apple's new $19 Polishing Cloth is already sold out

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    When I saw this first I thought its a meme, mocking Apple. But then I realized it's not. lol anyways I gotta get one
  • Reply 22 of 26
    A similar cloth used to come with Apple displays, back in the good old days of free extras.
  • Reply 23 of 26
    dewmedewme Posts: 5,631member
    I wonder if people are actually buying them as a souvenir/collector's item to frame or put on a shelf next to your collection of Pet Rocks, Beanie Babies, and Action Figures? Maybe each of the Apple senior executives could wipe their sweat (or tears from uncontrolled laughing) on a limited collection of these Apple Polishing Clothes (APCs) and sell them as limited production exclusive sets. Get the full executive lineup and win a special prize. Better yet why not signed limited production collectible APCs!  Look out EBay. Banksy could do a half-shredded one-off APC exclusive and sell it at Sotheby's for millions of dollars.

The day I spend $20 on a single microfiber cloth is the day I have to buy several of them to fabricate an adult diaper - because I've totally lost my mind and will soon be pooping in my own pants and would prefer a soft, absorbent, and non-marring material for said purpose.
    edited October 2021 williamlondon
  • Reply 24 of 26
    April 1st can happen any day of the year.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    Not a bad idea. Who is going to be the first to product branded toilet paper? Customers who get pissed off can feel better soon enough.