Apple plans to dial back mask mandate in U.S. stores

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    toddzrx said:
    Hilarious to read that the majority of commenters on this thread are living in fear. Why is it my responsibility to make you feel better by wearing a mask or getting a vaccine? If you feel going to a store or out in public is threatening to your health, then that’s your problem; deal with it as you must. But I’m not responsible for keeping you healthy; that’s your own task to take care of. 
    Wear a seatbelt when you drive? wHy ArE yOu LiViNg YoUr LiFe In FeAr?!?!?
    GeorgeBMac
  • Reply 22 of 22
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    toddzrx said:
    Hilarious to read that the majority of commenters on this thread are living in fear. Why is it my responsibility to make you feel better by wearing a mask or getting a vaccine? If you feel going to a store or out in public is threatening to your health, then that’s your problem; deal with it as you must. But I’m not responsible for keeping you healthy; that’s your own task to take care of. 

Some prefer reality.   Others call that "living in fear".  Those are the ones who are stopping the economy from moving forward from its crash.  They value their supposed freedom (or is it their party and ideology?) over their country or the lives of their countrymen.