Good things to come at MWSF

12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 165
    [quote]Originally posted by shetline:

<strong>

The white car represents Crelm toothpaste with the miracle ingredient, Fraudulin. The non-white car represents another toothpaste...</strong><hr></blockquote>

... geez, I was just critiquing the car analogy, that's all, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition ...

• Reply 162 of 165
    vr6vr6 Posts: 77member
    [quote]Originally posted by OverToasty:

<strong>

... geez, I was just critiquing the car analogy, that's all, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition ...

</strong><hr></blockquote>

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.
  • Reply 163 of 165
    nonsuchnonsuch Posts: 293member
    OK, I think the consecutive Python quotes have earned this thread an (overdue) locking.
  • Reply 164 of 165
    [quote]Originally posted by Nonsuch:

<strong>OK, I think the consecutive Python quotes have earned this thread an (overdue) locking.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Should we switch to Perl?
  • Reply 165 of 165
    [quote]Originally posted by Nonsuch:

<strong>OK, I think the consecutive Python quotes have earned this thread an (overdue) locking.</strong><hr></blockquote>

... it's a fair cop.