Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in Apple Vision Pro aren't cooking your brain

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    The regular people are the ones who do sane risk assessment regarding RF and Apple Vision Pro. Again, there's more delivered RF from electrical wires in walls, desk fans, and portable heaters than there is in Apple Vision Pro.
    I’ve agreed with all of what you’ve said to debunk the tin hat brigade, but am surprised about your above throwaway Mike. Digital electronic systems generate lots of EMC issues that a portable heater wouldn’t. 
  • Reply 22 of 28
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,918administrator
    The regular people are the ones who do sane risk assessment regarding RF and Apple Vision Pro. Again, there's more delivered RF from electrical wires in walls, desk fans, and portable heaters than there is in Apple Vision Pro.
    I’ve agreed with all of what you’ve said to debunk the tin hat brigade, but am surprised about your above throwaway Mike. Digital electronic systems generate lots of EMC issues that a portable heater wouldn’t. 
    It's a generalization about risk management from RF as a whole, don't read too much into it. 

There are obviously differences in frequencies and whatnot, but the wide-spectrum spill from portable heaters made by manufacturers with too many adjacent consonants is pretty rough.
    williamlondon
  • Reply 23 of 28
    Xed said:
    JFC, why does this still need to be addressed on tech forums?
    I wish I knew.

• Reply 24 of 28
    It's a generalization about risk management from RF as a whole, don't read too much into it. 

There are obviously differences in frequencies and whatnot, but the wide-spectrum spill from portable heaters made by manufacturers with too many adjacent consonants is pretty rough.
    I enjoy the high standards of editorial and comment here, and agree it's best to use facts to debunk pseudo-science. I had a quick DuckDuckGo about RF emissions from heaters but didn't turn up much. I understand you were making a generalised point about the ubiquity of harmless RF clutter, but am curious if I'm missing something here Mike. Link maybe?
    williamlondon
  • Reply 25 of 28
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,918administrator

I enjoy the high standards of editorial and comment here, and agree it's best to use facts to debunk pseudo-science. I had a quick DuckDuckGo about RF emissions from heaters but didn't turn up much. I understand you were making a generalised point about the ubiquity of harmless RF clutter, but am curious if I'm missing something here Mike. Link maybe?
    Experience. It's easy to use a wide-spectrum meter to see the bleed, and it's literally part of meter use training to show that there are sources everywhere, even where you don't expect them. It's also an illustration of exactly how low exposure 0.1 w/kg from Apple Vision Pro really is.

I'll see if I can find data.
    appleinsideruserwilliamlondon
  • Reply 26 of 28

Experience. It's easy to use a wide-spectrum meter to see the bleed, and it's literally part of meter use training to show that there are sources everywhere, even where you don't expect them. It's also an illustration of exactly how low exposure 0.1 w/kg from Apple Vision Pro really is.

I'll see if I can find data.
    I have taken consumer electronic devices through European CE certification anechoic chamber testing and made changes to multilayer circuit board designs to minimise emissions in order to meet required wide band standards.

So I have some experience, interest and curiosity in this topic. 😉  
    williamlondon
  • Reply 27 of 28
    Of course such devices won't cook your brain.  Of what use are cooked brains to the NWO oligarchy?  No, what these devices are doing is analyzing the user's brain, mapping the brainwaves, and determining the best way to control that brain.

Duh.

/satire
    appleinsideruser
  • Reply 28 of 28
    I yüz apll vizin proh al daee loneg. Me brayn feyl fiin.