a subject of life and death import:

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 52
    Hassan's Gay Balsamic Vinegar Pizza:Canadian Bacon/Pineapple Pizza as Bob Stoops:Mack Brown.
  • Reply 42 of 52
    Flosculous means 'flower-like'.

It's my very favourite word.
  • Reply 43 of 52
    Sequioa is the bestest word around in English at least. It contains all five vowels in a neat seven letter package. Plus is has a Q which is always good. And sequioas are very beautiful trees. Perhaps not quite as cool as Redwoods but still kick ass on the whole.

Although my friends at the faux bourgeious institute where I like to play the role of hanger on are partial to pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

I wonder if Kangaroo pizza would be any good?
  • Reply 44 of 52
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuonRotto

NY pizza can be great if you know where to look.

Start at John's on bleeker street. really great pizza. i think they won some international contest for pizzas a couple of years back. actually, just about any pizza you buy in nyc is great (with the exception of chain-restaraunt pizza, but even those are good on occassion). theres about 3 pizza joints within a few blocks of me and i alternate which one i call. they're all so good, and yet each with a distinct taste.
  • Reply 45 of 52
    i prefer the $150 balsamic vinegar. 25 years aged.

but i like my rat-shit fresh straight from the rat.
  • Reply 46 of 52
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Uh. Margherita for me... without oil. And with good mozzarella on it .. as thin as possible, doen't mind if a bit burned.. and with some peperoncini (the hot peppers) crushed on it..

But I don't eat pizzas or pastas right now ... wheat free.
  • Reply 47 of 52
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

i prefer the $150 balsamic vinegar. 25 years aged.

but i like my rat-shit fresh straight from the rat.

Uh uh ... normal Apple cider vinegar for me, from Caputo's ... but I don't want that on my pizza, in other stuff it's ok, or before eating anything a small spoon of it in a half glass of water ..
  • Reply 48 of 52
    Hmm. I like the McCain International Mexican pizza. It has refried beans, peppers and some other stuff on a thin crust. If I were to order a pizza, then I'd get green pepper, onions, (not Canadian*) bacon, pepperoni, sausage, maybe. Or grilled chicken. I don't have any fancy places at my disposal.

*I think we call it back bacon. I never eat it, which is why I'm not really sure.
  • Reply 49 of 52
    that's funny, we call american cheese back cheese!
  • Reply 50 of 52
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    If I could get a pizza with cheese curds I would do it.
  • Reply 51 of 52
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

If I could get a pizza with cheese curds I would do it.

• Reply 52 of 52
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mulattabianca