Who are the greatest lovers ?

Comments

• Reply 21 of 43
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    You think they last that long or are that boring? \ [/QUOTE]

You European & American SNAGS have all been brain washed by the feminist movement...(Feminazism is for Butch Dykes anyway )

Women ( sheilas ) don't want you to understand them. You Drongo's....That's what they say when they think their girlfriends are around.

What they REALLY want is a bloke ( real man ) to tell what to do, boss them around, and make them work; doing whatever we tell the to do......get me a beer ......... Chook !

Why ?

Because at the end of the day , women aren't truly happy unless they're moaning or bitching about you to their girlfriends etc.....it's in their genes.....

Women also NEED to fantasise about being able to

" change " their man.. into something resembling a woman without tits...all polite & if you pleeze..& pleeze pass the napkin...type......bullshit ......

It gives them something to dream about.

By being a pre-packaged SNAG. ( that's Sensitive New Age Guy ) your robbing them of their birth rights.....

So don't worry about THEIR friggin orgasms...that's what vibrators are for you knuckheads. Flamin hell !

And guess what ?

Tons of American & European women come to Oz to have a good Bang, without all the Sensitive new age crap.......

If you don't believe me, ask Russell Crowe, Mel Gibson.. Anthony LaPaglia etc .....

I'm going off to root my sheila after she's finished washing my ute.

• Reply 22 of 43
    Well this is not quite what I expected when I first clicked this thread, I spose I should have known better on AI

PS: I am.
  • Reply 23 of 43
    PS: I am. [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't let our larrakin aussie humor piss you off !
  • Reply 24 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

No one's mentioned the French yet?

Wonder why?
  • Reply 25 of 43
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    sadly enough, aquafire pretty much summed that up perfectly.
  • Reply 26 of 43
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Women ( sheilas ) don't want you to understand them. You Drongo's....That's what they say when they think their girlfriends are around.

What they REALLY want is a bloke ( real man ) to tell what to do, boss them around, and make them work; doing whatever we tell the to do......get me a beer ......... Chook !

Why ?

Because at the end of the day , women aren't truly happy unless they're moaning or bitching about you to their girlfriends etc.....it's in their genes.....

Women also NEED to fantasise about being able to

" change " their man.. into something resembling a woman without tits...all polite & if you pleeze..& pleeze pass the napkin...type......bullshit ......

It gives them something to dream about.

By being a pre-packaged SNAG. ( that's Sensitive New Age Guy ) your robbing them of their birth rights.....

B u l l $ h ! t.

I don't give a fsck about the feminist theories. I have about 2 female friends, and I _hate_ women or generally people that go bitching about their partners to their friends. Or bitching about hteir friends. My mum does that too though ... so I never ever been really confident with her. I don't trust her for that. If i told her something i thought she was intelligent to keep as her own private info, all her female friends heard my things. I remember having been about 4 when i realised that. So _that_ about the mythical mother-daughter relationship and otehr crap.

I have seen enough of Latin (and latin european) men to know they don't give a fsck about the feminist theories wither.

if you like unhappy bitches that feel "happy" when they go to complain about your behaviour to other as bitchy chicks, go on, be happy... that's one way of the happiness. maybe you never have seen a girl that enjoys seeing soccer in a bar with her bf and his friends, that enjoys moe going to shop for apple soft- and hardware and cds more than buying for new clothes, or drinking beer with her bf and his friends because she knows guys rarely are as bitchy as the girls...
  • Reply 27 of 43
    hte fact i know about 2 females maybe has saved me of those rants and bitchings about their sucking, miserable relationships. if i ever had heard one, or would or will hear, i'll probably just look emptily and dummily back to her and ask "so why are you together then?" if she's not a blond or in desperate urge to satisfy her reproductional needs with any guy she manages to imprison to a socially stabilized relationship, she will probably be able evaluate the situation and rationalize herself. if she is blond or procreationally oriented, by the time she has finished her rant i might be on an other table with the bf and with an another round of beers.

i never seen the point of those who after 20 years of ranting and marriage say "you are not the same person that i married". yea, after those 1247532456788 rants you expected to? or the logic "you can't ever change" - i would about die if i seriously heard someone say me that. or that famous "i love you so i beat you up" ... yes, my dad loved me. now that i am grown-up, should i love him back?
  • Reply 28 of 43
    Umh ... got deviated too far from the greatest lovers.

Mac and *nix geeks. With a sense of humor (i reserve you from the boring details) .. just don't talk about WWDC in a public place, 970s turn me on ...
  • Reply 29 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

Umh ... got deviated too far from the greatest lovers.

Mac and *nix geeks. With a sense of humor (i reserve you from the boring details) .. just don't talk about WWDC in a public place, 970s turn me on ...

WWDC...970's........

Sounds like you were one of those chicks you were ranting about in those last 3 posts.

me thinks you have a little builtup tention.
  • Reply 30 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by cybermonkey

WWDC...970's........

Sounds like you were one of those chicks you were ranting about in those last 3 posts.

me thinks you have a little builtup tention.

gnnh ... aquafire's opinion just had a bad effect on me. i don't like the type of the women he describes nor the behaviour he likes. before i'd go to complain to other people about my personal problems in relation, i'll be gone (and i won't rant even of the past relations). must be because i have not read any of those theories aquafire bases his relational behaviour on, or any of those feminist theories either. i am me, and if you try only the standardized approach and behaviour patterns you have according to the sex of the people you are dealing with, don't count on me. don' think i'm interested in something and not in something else only because of my sex. if i'd be forced to be in a group of women or girls, i'd probably end up talking about the 970s or coding, only to be left alone and to tell them i'm not really interested what kind of clothing and shoes are in or how much cellulite they have or what has happened in a soap this week or who is or isn't with whom.

don't take it to the point where i am "one of the good guys" and after telling about your trip to the prostitutes you suddenly notice that there is a girl in the room (among 6 guys) (did happen once). just don't make a "problem" if cds are more fun to shop than the shoes, the soccer is more fun to watch than the soaps etc ...
  • Reply 31 of 43
    cybermonkeycybermonkey Posts: 604member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

gnnh ... aquafire's opinion just had a bad effect on me. i don't like the type of the women he describes nor the behaviour he likes. before i'd go to complain to other people about my personal problems in relation, i'll be gone (and i won't rant even of the past relations). must be because i have not read any of those theories aquafire bases his relational behaviour on, or any of those feminist theories either. i am me, and if you try only the standardized approach and behaviour patterns you have according to the sex of the people you are dealing with, don't count on me. don' think i'm interested in something and not in something else only because of my sex. if i'd be forced to be in a group of women or girls, i'd probably end up talking about the 970s or coding, only to be left alone and to tell them i'm not really interested what kind of clothing and shoes are in or how much cellulite they have or what has happened in a soap this week or who is or isn't with whom.

don't take it to the point where i am "one of the good guys" and after telling about your trip to the prostitutes you suddenly notice that there is a girl in the room (among 6 guys) (did happen once). just don't make a "problem" if cds are more fun to shop than the shoes, the soccer is more fun to watch than the soaps etc ...

got me dreaming of some cyber babe for a min untill you mention soccer(ahem,FOOTBALL) is more interesting than the soaps? are yoou mad? well if you live in the states you probably still have dallas and dynasty which,well, i can understand the soccer inerest. But come on, sit down, or should i say, be forced to watch neighbours,eastenders and the bill and you'll soon revise that last statement
  • Reply 32 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by cybermonkey

got me dreaming of some cyber babe for a min untill you mention soccer(ahem,FOOTBALL) is more interesting than the soaps? are yoou mad? well if you live in the states you probably still have dallas and dynasty which,well, i can understand the soccer inerest. But come on, sit down, or should i say, be forced to watch neighbours,eastenders and the bill and you'll soon revise that last statement

The only things i've seen for the past months have been soccer (on telly) and movies (on imac and movie theatres) ...
  • Reply 33 of 43
    cybermonkeycybermonkey Posts: 604member
    Nice tan line
  • Reply 34 of 43
    Panther, save me..!
  • Reply 35 of 43
    Hey fellas.

Sounds like your still spanking yer monkeys...()

As for me liking bitches.( long dyed blonde haired, chain smoking hags with fingernails to kill ) sounds like you've got weird ideas of what women I like.

So let me put the record straight..

I love women who are intellectual, smart & savy, who often work in academic jobs.

In my experience, these are the types of women who virtually bark when you bang them, because their daily workaday lives are so dull & depressing......

They don't want weedy chinless wonders like yourselves who would sooner piss sitting down than stand like a man.....

They fantasise about guys who are the " Tall, dark & handsome " types with personalities to match.

That my boys, is why they read " Mills & Boone" & get their seats all wet......

They yearn to be swept up into the arms of a powerful masculine man who is the strong silent type...

Movies are filled with them.....& that's why they like guys like us ......Think of John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis, Rudolph Valentino....Morgan Freeman....Daniel Day Lewis...

They don't fantasise over nancy boys.....you model yourselves after such as in TV sitcoms like "Will & Grace" or the weedy types in " Friends "..

Personally, I am more of your Dr John Becker type...

So do me a favor go home & spank your monkeys...

The women will thank you for it.....

• Reply 36 of 43
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    the greatest lovers are:

patient, considerate, compassionate (and passionate), intelligent, inspiring, kind, funny, sharp, quick, tender, tasty, soft and hard in all the right places, and as much fun to wake up next to as they are to go to bed with

the greatest lovers are the ones you can't wait to get back to

but it's been a while since i found anybody like that
  • Reply 37 of 43
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    who is only half of the question.

where are the greatest lovers might be a more interesting query.
  • Reply 38 of 43
    discocowdiscocow Posts: 603member
    the greatest lovers...

...better damn well have batteries included

..and a three year warranty.

Now where the hell is my receipt?
  • Reply 39 of 43
    gizzmonicgizzmonic Posts: 511member
    According to Google, the world's greatest lovers are Rush fans:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...reatest+Lovers

I can't agree with this.
  • Reply 40 of 43
    Quote:

Hey fellas.

Sounds like your still spanking yer monkeys...()

As for me liking bitches.( long dyed blonde haired, chain smoking hags with fingernails to kill ) sounds like you've got weird ideas of what women I like.

So let me put the record straight..

I love women who are intellectual, smart & savy, who often work in academic jobs.

In my experience, these are the types of women who virtually bark when you bang them, because their daily workaday lives are so dull & depressing......

They don't want weedy chinless wonders like yourselves who would sooner piss sitting down than stand like a man.....

They fantasise about guys who are the " Tall, dark & handsome " types with personalities to match.

That my boys, is why they read " Mills & Boone" & get their seats all wet......

They yearn to be swept up into the arms of a powerful masculine man who is the strong silent type...

Movies are filled with them.....& that's why they like guys like us ......Think of John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis, Rudolph Valentino....Morgan Freeman....Daniel Day Lewis...

They don't fantasise over nancy boys.....you model yourselves after such as in TV sitcoms like "Will & Grace" or the weedy types in " Friends "..

Personally, I am more of your Dr John Becker type...

So do me a favor go home & spank your monkeys...

The women will thank you for it.....

You dream more than you get laid...