Tell us abour your first girlfriend.

Comments

• Reply 21 of 69
    Dammit, now this thread makes me want to go call Sarah Potter. In fact, I think I will... I haven't talked to her in years....

Here's hoping her parents have her current number. They always liked me ;-)
  • Reply 22 of 69
    discocowdiscocow Posts: 603member
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

leave my Donald duck out of it or I'll bite yer arse !

Or is that what your hoping ?

Who me?
  • Reply 23 of 69
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DiscoCow

Who me?

My mother warned me about DiscoCows....

Dancing with the IN crowd..

Hanging out in Milkbars

and letting anyone play with their udders...

They're worse than the DixieChicks..
  • Reply 24 of 69
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    haha my first girlfriend...renee in, i think 7th grade (i guess i'm conservative)

we met at a pool party, haha the girl that invited me liked me, and renee was one of her friends, so we hung out the whole time in a inflatable boat. well we broke up, and went out 5 time over the next 2yrs (haha)

she was kinda cute, but hella hot now! man i want her back haha!
  • Reply 25 of 69
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    She screwed me over. (No, she didn't screw me.)

The End

• Reply 26 of 69
    argentoargento Posts: 483member
    When I was 14 I lost my virginity to a french gypsie with webbed feet named Cleo.
  • Reply 27 of 69
    Quote:

Originally posted by Argento

When I was 14 I lost my virginity to a french gypsie with webbed feet named Cleo.

Bummer..Gypsy you say..they're kinda the Euro equivilant to good ol U S of A trailer trash..only kidding guys...
  • Reply 28 of 69
    pyr3pyr3 Posts: 946member
    God, this is going to be a long post...

Well, to think about how nerdy I am you have to consider that half of my 'girlfriends' were met online. My first 'girlfriend' was a girl that I met on AOL between 8th grade and HS. That would be summer '96. I don't really consider her a girlfriend now, but by the way you are all saying girlfriend and by the fact that I considered her one at the time, I'll consider it for now. I spent all that summer talking on the phone and AOL to her. Then I was like "let's meet" and she was all cool with staging something so that we would pretend that we met somewhere. But for whatever reason I decided that we should tell our parents the truth. Not that I'm some goodie-two-shoes or something, but for whatever reason I thought that I wouldn't be able to make a convincing enough story to pull it off. Needless to say my parents were pissed that I told someone out phone number over the internet. I was grounded from the internet for 1 year. I tried to get to actually meet her. She even decided that she wanted me to be 'the one', to take her virginity that is. This only fueled my desire to meet her more, but I was never able to meet her. Things never fell into place either somethin with her parents or mine. I met her like little over a year later. Saw a movie (can't remember which one, only remember the theater ... might have been Woody Allen's "Small Time Crooks" now that I think about it) and grabbed something to eat, but she was by that time a druggie/rave chick. She wasn't when I first met her online.

Since then there were a couple girls that I might on/offline up until the end of HS. One was a girl I met at this summer camp/SAT-ACT prep course thing where we got to stay in the dorms at MSU. Went on a date with her to see a movie, can't remember which one, bought her a CD even "City of Angels OST'. But found out a couple weeks later (I had a week's vacation to cali and she had one to her cottage) that she though we were just 'friends'. My parents made me invite her to our homecoming football game, but I didn't really want to. Never talked to her after that. Don't even remember her name. She lived 45 minutes away and I didn't have my license at the time ... no, it was that my parents didn't want me driving long distances...

By now you're ptobably wondering why I don't just meet girls through friends and stuff. Well, In middle school I had a cool group of friends that I had ever since first grade. Then one day the 'ring leader' of our group decided I was 'gay' and that I was 'following them around' and that he 'knew I was gay since first grade'. He was my best friend up to that point did I mention? I guess he had his own problems though ... parents divorced sometime during grade school, can't remember when exactly. He had to have brain surgery once or twice and his brother had to have it three or four times to remove 'cysts' (sp?). Ever since then I've never dealt well with large groups of friends and had major trust issues and am always afraid of rejection. That about sums it up. And I went to an all guys HS, since it was the second best school in the state ... aside from this 'rich kids' school that is almost like a country club than a school. And I only had a couple friends there. I sorta had a large group of friend after a while, but I never ended up doing anything with them outside of LAN parties and talking to them at school. My 'group' of friends consisted of me and two other guys that had nothing to do with the LAN party group. well and this kid that always followed us around trying to say things to make himself look cool. Like 'this woman gave me her number at work the other day, just out of nowhere' and when we said 'yea right let us see', he would just say 'no way. youll try to call her and steal her from me'. Or when he tried to claim to have a gf, he showed us a picture of her , but my other friend noticed that on the back there was a note that said 'paul, youre a nice guy but i dont want to date you. You can use this picture and tell people im you girlfriend if you want though."....

Anyways back on track. Had met this other chick online and we went on a date (saw EdTV ... awful movie) and then her mom thought I was too old for her 2 years older. So I never heard from her again, mostly of my own fault since just ignored her after that. (this was before the 'just a friend' girl) Now that I think about it I think I saw Aemageddon with the 'just a friend' girl. Anyways, never had anymore girls after that till summer after HS grad. This was the first girl I considered a GF, well that I consider my 'first gf' now. Dated for a month. I was 18, she was 21. Lost my virginity to her in a '98 Cougar. Too bad she had to be home at a certain time (Livinig with her grandparents who frown on 'shananigans') so we couldn't 'finish'. We finished it another time though. One weekend when she was supposed to visit me at college for a night she never showed up. I called her house to see what was up. Her grandmother said that she had left and would be gone all night. This is what she told her grandparents when she came to spend the night with me since 'grandma, Im going out for a night of sex' doesn't go over well. I got worried that something happened to her en route. Turns out she went to a party or something I heard from others. (didn't mention, but I met her through working at a hardware store and I talked to my other co-workers) We broke up the next week. I always suspected taht she cheated on me that night. It was kinda a mutual break up. I was going to tell her, but then she said she wanted to say something so I let her go first and she wanted to break up with me too.

After that I met my current GF. We are going on 1.5 years. Did I mention I met her online. Some people here remember that I hosted the largest anime direct connect hub back in the day. 500 people most of the time. Had to leave it capped at 500 though, tried 600 once and the 500MHz comp couldn't handle it well. I met her in the hub. She lives in cali though, which is a bummer. But we visit every 3-6 months. And talk all the time.

Someone was complaining about drama ... how's that for drama? :P all true though.
  • Reply 29 of 69
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    Man... sounds like "Days of our Lives" or something...
  • Reply 30 of 69
    Quote:

Originally posted by pyr3

Your wasting your talents..you should be writing scripts for " The Young & the Restless." Had me on the edge of my seat, bottom lip quivering.....
  • Reply 31 of 69
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

and letting anyone play with their udders...

Hey man, I don't let just "anyone" play with these bags 'o' love.

...they have to make a ?donation? first.

A donation to a very worthy cause. My ?adopt? a platform-shoe program.
  • Reply 32 of 69
    Quote:

Hey man, I don't let just "anyone" play with these bags 'o' love.

...they have to make a ?donation? first.

A donation to a very worthy cause. My ?adopt? a platform-shoe program.

OMG I just had a vision of you in Fishnets & Stilettos..

• Reply 33 of 69
    I won?t wear that kind of stuff until I have my ?operation?.

I don't want people to stare.
  • Reply 34 of 69
    Quote:

I won?t wear that kind of stuff until I have my ?operation?.

I don't want people to stare.

& Modest.....atta girl DiscoCow.....I would go for date but Dolly McLamb my current babe would get Jellus...hint hint EWE know what their like ?..Whisper mode...
  • Reply 35 of 69
    I?ve always questioned my choice of DiscoCow for a login name; perhaps I should have picked something more appropriate?

"DiscoSteer" maybe.

"BadAssSteerPimp"

"Barnyard Fun" (I hear sheep)

"A Cow Trapped In A Steer?s Body"

...I digress.
  • Reply 36 of 69
    pyr3pyr3 Posts: 946member
    Quote:

I?ve always questioned my choice of DiscoCow for a login name; perhaps I should have picked something more appropriate?

"DiscoSteer" maybe.

"BadAssSteerPimp"

"Barnyard Fun" (I hear sheep)

"A Cow Trapped In A Steer?s Body"

...I digress.

How about "Disco ... it really whips the long-horn's ass"?
  • Reply 37 of 69
    Quote:

Wow, very interesting, indeed. I enjoyed reading that!
  • Reply 38 of 69
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Melissa. We were both about 13-14. I was kinda geeky and she was too. She had braces, glasses and kinda skinny. But we just more or less hung out after school. Didn't get TOO serious...as some teenagers today.

Somehow I thought she had a beauty there even then...she then moved away....

Ten years later, I'm in a Sam Goody's store buying a cassette and this tall, blonde and beautiful bombshell cashier greeted me. "Hi Art, rmember me?" "Uh...M-Melissa?" "Yeah!" Wow. She had grown up. We became friends for a while. Sadly, she strayed and went off with some white trash to Minnesota. Oh well.
  • Reply 39 of 69
    mlnjrmlnjr Posts: 230member
    The first girl I ever had a crush on (because I can't say she was a girlfriend, but I think it's still a good story) was Elizabeth Rowley, and I haven't seen her since we were in the second grade together in New York. Our families were good friends, she had asthma just like me, and one of the first times I had an asthma attack back in those days (I don't have them anymore) I used her inhaler. I still have a Valentine's Day card she made for me, a Magic Marker drawing on construction paper of us kissing.

The first girl I kissed, and she also wasn't a girlfriend but it's also a good story, was Manya Rosypal. It was the summer before ninth grade, and a group of students from my class had traveled to France (Rouen, in case anyone cares) to stay with host families for two weeks. The final two days of our stay, the kids from my class were staying in a youth hostel in Paris, and on the last night we ended up playing Spin The Bottle. By sheer luck, I kissed the same girl three times. We had to cut the game short because someone told us we were being too loud and threatened to wake up our chaperones. I was the envy of all the boys on that trip after that night.

I dated my first girlfriend the following summer. Dale Emelio. We met at summer school and routinely made each other late for check-in and lights out. She's married now with two kids.

Today I'm thinking about girlfriend #2 (of 5) because it was ten years ago today that our relationship kind of took off.
  • Reply 40 of 69
    Quote:

How about "Disco ... it really whips the long-horn's ass"?

Disco: a genre I'm not really that fond of. But the idea of bovines dressed up in saturday night fever-esqe drag, sporting absurdly large afros always makes me chuckle for some sad, twisted reason.