aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

[Somebody do me!]

OK !

There ya go...

• Reply 63 of 80
    discocowdiscocow Posts: 603member
    I never make an attempt to imagine the faces/body types of the people posting here. Even if I?ve seen their picture on the community site, my mental picture of them remains quite ethereal. That?s probably because my imagination/way of thinking is quite ethereal. Just like this post is ethereal (although that statement is open to criticism.)

I myself, am a short stickish boy with pale gray skin & wild glowing red hair (only until I dunk my head into this old bucket, then I will have a bald, charred scalp.) I normally prance around in a loincloth or old wet newspapers tied with used shoelaces. But there are times I do wear the yellow summer dresses that I steal from the local laundromat & any makeup I can get my hands on (if I can?t find any, I normally use the contents of condiment packages that I ?barrow? from Mcdonalds and some used motor oil.)

All and all, I?m quite average (compared to other children raised by giant sewer rats.)
  • Reply 64 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by DiscoCow

I never make an attempt to imagine the faces/body types of the people posting here. Even if I?ve seen their picture on the community site, my mental picture of them remains quite ethereal. That?s probably because my imagination/way of thinking is quite ethereal. Just like this post is ethereal (although that statement is open to criticism.)

I myself, am a short stickish boy with pale gray skin & wild glowing red hair (only until I dunk my head into this old bucket, then I will have a bald, charred scalp.) I normally prance around in a loincloth or old wet newspapers tied with used shoelaces. But there are times I do wear the yellow summer dresses that I steal from the local laundromat & any makeup I can get my hands on (if I can?t find any, I normally use the contents of condiment packages that I ?barrow? from Mcdonalds and some used motor oil.)

All and all, I?m quite average (compared to other children raised by giant sewer rats.)

Yipes man...Yee sounds a bit like Gollum !
  • Reply 65 of 80
    I know
  • Reply 66 of 80
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Get a significant other.

I'm really sorry that you see sexual innuendo in completely innocent statements. But try to act appropriately in front of impressionable individuals like myself, okay? And that was uncalled for, Der kopf.
  • Reply 67 of 80
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

OK !

There ya go...

Ya know, that resembles me to the extent that it's almost uncanny.
  • Reply 68 of 80
    I'm going out on a limb here but I think your all really just one person. I think that this apple insider thing is an elaborate scam set up by the government to keep me busy and focused on something else while they build a space ship to save everyone BUT me as the planet is getting really close to the end and they don't want my stinky feet on board.

sorry the gig is up. i'm coming with.

flick.

and me? single entity? what do you think I look like? huh?
  • Reply 69 of 80
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Flick Justice

I'm going out on a limb here but I think your all really just one person. I think that this apple insider thing is an elaborate scam set up by the government to keep me busy and focused on something else while they build a space ship to save everyone BUT me as the planet is getting really close to the end and they don't want my stinky feet on board.

sorry the gig is up. i'm coming with.

flick.

and me? single entity? what do you think I look like? huh?

Yes Flick you found us out. Your feet really don't really stink. We were just trying spare your feelings regarding your personality. As for coming with, that won't be possible because we put the toilet where your bunk was supposed to go.

Nick
  • Reply 70 of 80
    Quote:

I'm going out on a limb

I wonder what you define as a limb on your planet...\
  • Reply 71 of 80
    Ok fine you know what!

I made a ship. its in my garage, a custom VW bug with antigravity with a beer fridge.

I'll just follow you.

flick.
  • Reply 72 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

I wonder what you define as a limb on your planet...\

its big enough

flick.
  • Reply 73 of 80
    What the limb? Or... nevermind
  • Reply 74 of 80
    fangornfangorn Posts: 323member
    I don't know if I'm more bothered by the ena as female or me as man, but oh well.

Actually, my mental picture is based largely on the handle and only slightly modified by posting "persona."

So Hassan is, well, dark and swarthy, in a Lawrence of Arabia kind of way.

Trumpetman I see as as tall, slim and in a silver suit.

Aquafire is, well, colorful.

I don't know what to think of SDW(what are the numbers?!)

Giant is, well, giant.

I think BR has been pretty much pegged.

And with a name like Jonathan, well, slick, sauve, and well-groomed comes to mind.

Scott I see as heavy set (but not fat, just a large man) and aggressive (too much like a Scott I once knew).

I've seen Fellowship's picture and he fits what I expected.

Sammi Jo I see as small, petite, with short brown hair. I keep expecting her to reveal herself as one of my long-lost, left-leaning friends from college. One in particular who was a professional ballerina for a time.

As for myself, I intended something like

this so I really shouldn't be offended for being taken as a man. . ("Fangorn" is the elven name for Treebeard. I do otherwise manage to live a somewhat normal and productive life. Okay four kids = reproductive life. )

And he would kill me for saying this, but ena is more like this (only with a beard. )
  • Reply 75 of 80
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

I'm really sorry that you see sexual innuendo in completely innocent statements. But try to act appropriately in front of impressionable individuals like myself, okay?

Sorry. I'm just always looking for a chance to be a smartass.
  • Reply 76 of 80
    Welcome back Fanghorn...Thought you'd gone awayz fer good..Real shame about ENA...leaves thread....

Us mythical & colourful folks is what keeps the rest from becoming boring twits...

keep it up..my regards to Ena...he was a funny chap...
  • Reply 77 of 80
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Ok fine you know what!

I made a ship. its in my garage, a custom VW bug with antigravity with a beer fridge.

I'll just follow you.

flick.

Ignorant swine, when we leave we're taking all the beer with us. Your fridge will be empty. Likewise we will have all the hot babes with us as well.

What good is a custom VW even with antigravity with no beer and no women. (Evil laugh) Hahahahaha

You know so little. You will fail in your attempts to follow.

Nick
  • Reply 78 of 80
    fangornfangorn Posts: 323member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

Ignorant swine, when we leave we're taking all the beer with us. Your fridge will be empty. Likewise we will have all the hot babes with us as well.

What good is a custom VW even with antigravity with no beer and no women. (Evil laugh) Hahahahaha

Nick

See! See! I was right. It's a silver space suit!!!
  • Reply 79 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fangorn

Aquafire is, well, colorful.

Guess who did this job...?

http://www.hobartairpt.com.au/images/colourful.jpg

Just kidding....

asshat
  • Reply 80 of 80
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

Nick

::sniffle::

[sets navigation systems to fly directly into the sun]

fare thee well,

I just want to say..

I HAVE ALL YOUR KNICKERS!!!!

hah a ha ha ha ha hah a

flick.