I'm a newbie to the forum and to Insider. My kids have been asking for a 17" iMAC and I'm ready to order one for them. My only question is that in trolling the forum I've seen references that the iMac is going to have another revision, due in August, and that it'll be a 7457 at perhaps 1.2 GHz (to paraphrase)and maybe even a reduction in price (I won't hold my breath). How true is that? If it's just a matter of holding off a few weeks to grab more processing power then I'm most willing to be patient and order then. If it's longer term then I'm willing to pull the trigger on the 1Ghz iMAC now. tx.