LMAO with the CA debate

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 93
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

What's wrong with that? That doesn't make Hitler a good pesron. That makes him someone who had the ability to rise from humble beginnings.

Just like Bill Clinton!
  • Reply 82 of 93
    nwhyseenwhysee Posts: 151member
    You cant deny the fact that Hitler was a good speaker, very passionate and fiery. It just seems that admiring that clearly means to some "i hate jews", and thats not it.

Note: i do not asociate or endorse in any way Hitler or the Nazi party.
  • Reply 83 of 93
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by nwhysee

You cant deny the fact that Hitler was a good speaker, very passionate and fiery. It just seems that admiring that clearly means to some "i hate jews", and thats not it.

Well I don't speak German so I can't really say. But I do know that when I hear people today saying some of the things he might have said it doesn't move me to believe him. I think it's more about gullible morons rather than good speaking.

I understand what Ahnold was trying to say and maybe he's right, he probably speaks German and can better appreciate the speaking that Hister did.
  • Reply 84 of 93
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Just like Bill Clinton!

Actually I know I have expressed a lot of admiration for Clinton's political savvy and speaking ability even though it is quite obvious I don't agree with many of his positions.

So save this for the "Trumptman supported Clinton" articles about 28 years from now.

Nick
  • Reply 85 of 93
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Well I don't speak German so I can't really say. But I do know that when I hear people today saying some of the things he might have said it doesn't move me to believe him. I think it's more about gullible morons rather than good speaking.

I understand what Ahnold was trying to say and maybe he's right, he probably speaks German and can better appreciate the speaking that Hister did.

It had more to do with the socio-economic climate at the time of his rise to power. The people weren't stupid. They were humiliated and had their aggression effectively channeled by a charismatic leader.
  • Reply 86 of 93
    steve666steve666 Posts: 2,600member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sammi jo

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...d=511&ncid=716

Seriously all, who in their right mind would vote for Mr. Schwarzenegger considering he "admired Hitler"?

Vote ABS! (Anyone But Schwarzenegger)!

The guy who quoted him (George Butler) said he left out the entire statement. He admired that he could come from nowhere to become a leader , but he then added that he didnt admire him for what he did with his abilities as a speaker. Thats been said before by many people and it happens to be true-Hitler had master oratory skills, but he was evil.

When the liberals find that their man is in trouble the dirt they will be a digging. Funny how when Bill "The Zipper" Clinton was getting a blowjob from an intern while in office AND married to Queen Beatch Hillary AND lied about it under oath, female Dems decided it was no big deal. Arnold gropes a few women (which I agree shouldnt be done) and all of a sudden he's evil incarnate.

And how exactly does Cruz Bustamante get away with using the 'N' word describing blacks and having been a member of a racist chicano organization? Oh yes, he's latino AND a Democrat.

Its all politics, sister. And its also old news about Arnold. Even one of the women he supposedly groped said he would make a good Governor because he's intelligent and focused.

Go Arnold!
  • Reply 87 of 93
    nwhyseenwhysee Posts: 151member
    But honestly does this sudden wave of dirt surprise any of you? Its crunch time and Davis and crew will do anything to get a precious percent back.
  • Reply 88 of 93
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    Isn't anyone here going to comment on Sammi Jo for the posting quality of her cheap ruse? Seriously! Given what we know already of the larger context of this quote and given the implication that SJ was attempting, that should put a serious credibility debit in her account. I hope we all can remember to weigh this in whenever she makes provocative posts like this in the future... I think the moral to this is to never take SJ's comments at face value (though I'm sure this is evident to some here already). As indicated here, even the link she gives with her comment goes further to clarify, revealing her comment as more reactive than informative.

SJ, do you still go on record to say Arnie is a devout Hitler fan?
  • Reply 89 of 93
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Randycat, you said it already. No need to be redundant. Context is memory -- quite selective.
  • Reply 90 of 93
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Randycat99

Isn't anyone here going to comment on Sammi Jo for the posting quality of her cheap ruse? Seriously! Given what we know already of the larger context of this quote and given the implication that SJ was attempting, that should put a serious credibility debit in her account. I hope we all can remember to weigh this in whenever she makes provocative posts like this in the future... I think the moral to this is to never take SJ's comments at face value (though I'm sure this is evident to some here already). As indicated here, even the link she gives with her comment goes further to clarify, revealing her comment as more reactive than informative.

SJ, do you still go on record to say Arnie is a devout Hitler fan?

My account? My ruse? My story? All I did was put up a link to an article, just like everyone else does on this board. Read the article, and see who the article is written by. Or is that too much effort for you? Shakes nead in disbelief.
  • Reply 91 of 93
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sammi jo

My account? My ruse? My story? All I did was put up a link to an article, just like everyone else does on this board. Read the article, and see who the article is written by. Or is that too much effort for you?

You claimed he was a hitler fan. He obviously isn't. Don't be "intellectually dishonest" when you go around accusing conservative members of this board of the same thing.

Quote:

Shakes ned in disbelief.

Come on. Be nice to ned.
  • Reply 92 of 93
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    She still didn't answer the question...hmmm...
  • Reply 93 of 93
    Quote:

Originally posted by nwhysee

But honestly does this sudden wave of dirt surprise any of you? Its crunch time and Davis and crew will do anything to get a precious percent back.

Probably exactly right, and not at all unexpected, given Davis' history of mudflinging.

I'm surprised the LATimes didn't go out and interview Austrian pig farmers, and publish the headline, "Arnold Accused of Bestiality. Descendants of Abused Austrian Farm Pigs Say 'Oink'".

The timing of the LATimes story is extremely suspicious. They released the story at a time when it would be impossible to respond to it. The fact that 5/6 of the people alleging misdeeds were unnamed isn't especially encouraging either, especially given that in the 1/6 cases that were named, there was a witness corroborating Arnold's version of events. Leaving: unnanmed sources without witnesses. Hmmmm.

Good journalism or political activism? California: you decide. It's your bloody newspaper, not mine. 8)

As long as Gray Davis stays in California, he's not my problem. Thank God.