chicks with hairy legs...?

Comments

• Reply 61 of 90
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    I have to say I prefer shaved legs. As a guy I shave my face occasionaly and that's it. I don't like the hair on the back of my hands/fingers/toes, but shaving that would just cause me to rub my hands all day... Once my g/f asked me to shave "down there", tried it, and was in pain for two days. I walked like a guy with 'roid problems. Never ever gonna do that again...
  • Reply 62 of 90
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pfflam

besides, the drive towards the lack of hair can be seen in a larger sense as a symptom of the denial of the bodies' animality, the denial of animal sexuality, species detirminism and ultimately the denial of death.

...says pfflam as his pet poodle looks to him lovingly.
  • Reply 63 of 90
    Quote:

Originally posted by burningwheel

you must be a female???

my arms are pretty hairy, natures way of keeping my skinny arms warm

no i am a man, hence the disappeal of females with "hairy man legs and chimp arms"
  • Reply 64 of 90
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Crusader

Once my g/f asked me to shave "down there", tried it, and was in pain for two days. I walked like a guy with 'roid problems. Never ever gonna do that again...

Did you hack at your curlies with a safety razor or something?

Use a beard Trimmer and ease your way down the guard settings. Come on, fellas, this shit ain't rocket science.
  • Reply 65 of 90
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

I say: Accept the innevitable and learn to love the workings of Mother Earth . . . and, show that you do so by embracing your lovey's hairy bush!!!

Muse, philosophize, and analyze all you like. I'm not suddenly going to find a hairy woman (possibly with, as I can imagine you phrasing it, an "earthy aroma") attractive just because by some intellectual argument I "should" embrace our animality and mortality.

I like what I like, and I don't what I don't. Who knows what true love could get me to accept over time, but I'm not going to start down that road in the first place without finding a woman attractive, just to prove some politcal point to myself or the world.
  • Reply 66 of 90
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Quote:

Too much hygiene is not a god thing and leads slowly to the loss of resistance to illness, bacteria and even to an increase in allergies

besides, the drive towards the lack of hair can be seen in a larger sense as a symptom of the denial of the bodies' animality, the denial of animal sexuality, species detirminism and ultimately the denial of death.

This dynamic can be seen as the root of misogyny in extreme forms as well as the root of culture's forms of cultural expression: attempts to bypass the bodies' inevitable decay and animal loss of egoic control (sexuality and drive to breed) through the sublimation of those drives into ART

I say: Accept the innevitable and learn to love the workings of Mother Earth . . . and, show that you do so by embracing your lovey's hairy bush!!!

pfflam you crack me up

Fellows
  • Reply 67 of 90
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Hairlessness is a sign of evolution.

Or at least that's how I justify being totally turned off by hair of any sort. I keep my head hair short, and I like women to do the same.

Too bad my woman doesn't always see it that way, but still.

As for the bush, if she's cursed with a big one, trim it. We can't expect every woman to be attracted to this so I don't have to pretend to be attracted to that.
  • Reply 68 of 90
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by shetline

Muse, philosophize, and analyze all you like. I'm not suddenly going to find a hairy woman (possibly with, as I can imagine you phrasing it, an "earthy aroma") attractive just because by some intellectual argument I "should" embrace our animality and mortality.

I like what I like, and I don't what I don't. Who knows what true love could get me to accept over time, but I'm not going to start down that road in the first place without finding a woman attractive, just to prove some politcal point to myself or the world.

Fair enough

even Freud said that we were 'overdetirmined' . . .meaning once development sets in the ego can't turn on and off its likes and dislikes

. . . but . . . you don't know what yer missing . . . aaahhh healthy loam
  • Reply 69 of 90
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

. . . but . . . you don't know what yer missing . . . aaahhh healthy loam

So what about facial hair on a woman?
  • Reply 70 of 90
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

Well american indians are hairless, but not so many asians even if there is common roots (while they migrate from asia to america via Berhing). Many chineses have beard.

I don't know any American indians, so I can't really tell you, but I do know that it was custom for them to shave with flint. Keep in mind that most theories have american indians coming from Siberia, and that they spent a long time during the ice age in the North during migration. I would guess that they would be fairly non-hairy in the same way that most nordics aren't too hairy.

Quote:

SHAVE YOUR POOPCHUTE

Yeah f-ing right. The logistics alone are baffling. The obvious chaffing would be especially objectionable. Why not just get some duct tape and yank it out? Problems solved, no chaffing.

• Reply 71 of 90
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    I can definitely say...

...hairy chicks just don't do a thing for me.
  • Reply 72 of 90
    a long day and i come back to this thread and find this...

wow.........
  • Reply 73 of 90
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member

Do you like shaved pussies...?

I just had to
  • Reply 74 of 90
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Men did use to shave their legs way back when. They used to wear high heels and makeup too. Then they realized that while we liked the way it looked, we liked the ay women looked too, so we put 2 and 2 together? That, and it was a pain in the ass, so we threw the burden on womankind. That's The Man®, always keepin' ya down.

Me? I kind of like a little peach fuzz. Shaved is nice too, though I like smooth legs (and other body parts I guess), and some women's legs aren't smooth after shaving, just like some men's faces. Stubble is the destroyer of all foreplay. I'm not at all into the start-at-your-sideburns-and-head-south kind of shaving though. Some grooming/trimming/shaving is a very good thing. I abhor the extremes of hair management wherever the hair may be.

Then again, with my hairy chest and legs (though I couldn't grow a mustache to save my life), I'm in no position to complain in any case.
  • Reply 75 of 90
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
  • Reply 76 of 90
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Quote:

Originally posted by EmAn

Women's legs should be shaved. Period.

Yes. This whole topic sends me back to college where artchix would leave their legs unshaved for days. Stop it.

But I did have a Brazilian girlfriend who had hairy underarms...didn't bother me a bit.

• Reply 77 of 90
    Quote:

Originally posted by Artman @_@

But I did have a Brazilian girlfriend who had hairy underarms...didn't bother me a bit.

You guys are starting to creep me out.
  • Reply 78 of 90
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

Did you hack at your curlies with a safety razor or something?

Use a beard Trimmer and ease your way down the guard settings. Come on, fellas, this shit ain't rocket science.

Might I suggest a sterile beard trimmer...

• Reply 79 of 90
    Quote:

Originally posted by DiscoCow

You guys are starting to creep me out.

No, seriously. She wasn't hairy anywhere else it shouldn't be (head, bush) and the hair under her arms weren't 3 feet long...subtle, man...subtle.

Yeah, ok, kinky. So what?

WAIT. While I'm at it...tattoos. I don't like tattoos anymore. Used to but I've seen some B A OOtiful ladies tattooed like sailors and it's totally turned me off. Including the same old same old unicorn/heart/pinstriped ass tattoo-wannababes. Done. BORING. And most times...damn ugly.

Ok, continue...
  • Reply 80 of 90
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    I don't have a real problem with a little hair on a girl's legs, I think shaved looks better, but it's not a huge deal to have a little coming in, I just hate stubble is all. If our legs are rubbing together and the hair on hers is beating up the hair on mine, then there's a problem. I've been thinking about shaving my chest and I'd probably do my junk too while I was at it, but I know that it itches like hell when it comes back. Also, my (ex)-girlfriend thought I should, but we just broke up (read "she's being ridiculous and moody for no apparent reason") so I think I finally should just out of spite. As far as down there goes, I'd like to see *something*.