European AppleStores down! New prices?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Just wanted to check something in the Apple Store and found that European stores are down. This is an unususal time.
«1

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 34
    bka77bka77 Posts: 331member
    I guess they are preparing for the european ITMS.
  • Reply 2 of 34
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by bka77

    I guess they are preparing for the european ITMS.



    uhm, what would lead you to that conclusion? Because the iTunes Music Store is run through The Apple Store? no...hm....wait...that isn't it. Maybe we should wait until it is back up to start posting about nothing
  • Reply 3 of 34
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    I think whoever starts an "Apple Store is Down!" thread should get "Putz" member status for 2 weeks.

  • Reply 4 of 34
    Quote:

    Originally posted by BRussell

    I think whoever starts an "Apple Store is Down!" thread should get "Putz" member status for 2 weeks.





    I think people that cannot ignore threads that they're not interested in and cannot refrain from even posting to these threads should be reset to junior member status 8)
  • Reply 5 of 34
    Quote:

    Originally posted by bka77

    I guess they are preparing for the european ITMS.



    ... or setting up everything for Steve keynote! I wonder whether we'll see another goof as with the G5 announcements. Start spidering (HTTP INDEX) that site
  • Reply 6 of 34
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by BRussell

    I think whoever starts an "Apple Store is Down!" thread should get "Putz" member status for 2 weeks.





    agreed.. or than can just be my friend.... i am so lonely... please?



    OH DEAR GOD, WHY IS MY LIFE SUCH A SAD TALE OF SOLITUDE AN FORGOTTEN HEARTS!!!!!!



    yeah, but, "Putz" is a good idea.
  • Reply 7 of 34
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Nebagakid

    agreed.. or than can just be my friend.... i am so lonely... please?



    OH DEAR GOD, WHY IS MY LIFE SUCH A SAD TALE OF SOLITUDE AN FORGOTTEN HEARTS!!!!!!



    yeah, but, "Putz" is a good idea.




    So what is "Putz" supposed to mean then?
  • Reply 8 of 34
    bka77bka77 Posts: 331member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Nebagakid

    uhm, what would lead you to that conclusion? Because the iTunes Music Store is run through The Apple Store? no...hm....wait...that isn't it. Maybe we should wait until it is back up to start posting about nothing



    I was joking, should have used some smilies to make that clear.
  • Reply 9 of 34
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by BNOYHTUAWB

    So what is "Putz" supposed to mean then?



    You know, it means putz, like schmuck or schlemiel.



    What, you want I should explain everything to you?
  • Reply 10 of 34
    Quote:

    Originally posted by HOM

    You know, it means putz, like schmuck or schlemiel.



    What, you want I should explain everything to you?




    Did not find schmuck or schlemiel in my Oxford Dictionary ...
  • Reply 11 of 34
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by BNOYHTUAWB

    Did not find schmuck or schlemiel in my Oxford Dictionary ...



    The Oxford Dictionary is a kakameyme dictionary anyway. The words in there mean bobkas.
  • Reply 12 of 34
    Quote:

    Originally posted by HOM

    The Oxford Dictionary is a kakameyme dictionary anyway. The words in there mean bobkas.



    You must be some sort of aline, speaking a language from another world ...
  • Reply 13 of 34
    pbpb Posts: 4,234member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by BNOYHTUAWB

    You must be some sort of aline, speaking a language from another world ...



    They are german words, meaning something like decoration I think.
  • Reply 14 of 34
    Actually, they are Yiddish words.

    They mean "tosser" freely translated.

    Your post was rather decorative though, PB
  • Reply 15 of 34
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    The obvious reason is that the AppleStores are being updated for the keynote.



    With the flurry of new threads being created, maybe it's time to crank up TI soon.
  • Reply 16 of 34
    Quote:

    Originally posted by segovius

    Enough with the Yiddish already - what I want to know is what the hell is going on at Apple Store Europe and how come it's been down for hours ?



    It's still down, while the US store is up ...



    Does that point to something BIG(tm) in the keynote?
  • Reply 17 of 34
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by segovius

    It's back now but can't see anything different....



    But does it feel different?
  • Reply 18 of 34
    Wow, new iMacs and G5 Powerbooks.
  • Reply 19 of 34
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by musicaltone

    Wow, new iMacs and G5 Powerbooks.



    Made me look
  • Reply 20 of 34
    Well its quicker
Sign In or Register to comment.