No ties to Al-Qaeda. No weapons of mass destruction. No danger to U.S. security.

Comments

• Reply 341 of 443
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by NaplesX

Terrorism is terrorism. When you target innocents just to make a point, that is terrorism.

What you're saying is that the U.S. should go to war with Iraq because the Palestinians are terrorists. It's a non-sequitor.

The implication of the discussion is terrorism that is a threat to the United States. Even if your Saddam connection were relevant and accurate it would have nothing to do with what we're discussing.

Off topic: A lot of people and organizations donate money to the plight of the Palestinians. In your eyes should they all be targets of the United States' war on terror? If not, why not? If so, why?
  • Reply 342 of 443
    naplesxnaplesx Posts: 3,743member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jimmac

Let's hear from some of those " major News entities "

If you are going to play this game I am going to assume you have no real desire to debate. You are demonstrating this to all.

I have posted links from the spectrum of news entities from around the world. i am not sure what news sources you have on your planet. But I have covered it here in this one.
  • Reply 343 of 443
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

If you are going to play this game I am going to assume you have no real desire to debate. You are demonstrating this to all.

I have posted links from the spectrum of news entities from around the world. i am not sure what news sources you have on your planet. But I have covered it here in this one.

No, I'm calling your bluff!

I'm impressed though! At this point SDW was calling me names.
  • Reply 344 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

What you're saying is that the U.S. should go to war with Iraq because the Palestinians are terrorists. It's a non-sequitor.

Once again how did you make that leap? SH has ties to terrorism namely Palestinian terrorists. Saddam was a threat, because he had ties to terrorism. He had used WMD and was pursuing more WMDs. You are arguing degree here. His track record reveals the threat. The security of the middle east and much of the world was at risk from SH's irrational and murderous governing.
  • Reply 345 of 443
    Quote:

No, I'm calling your bluff!

I'm impressed though! At this point SDW was calling me names.

I said I would not fall for your tactics. You are very transparent in that respect.
  • Reply 346 of 443
    Quote:

I said I would not fall for your tactics. You are very transparent in that respect.

My tactics are the truth. That's all.

As far as the transparencies, I find the truth vey clarifiying!
  • Reply 347 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Are you trying to imply that people are blowing themselves up so their families can get some money? That's just stupid.

There has been reporting on this issue also. These people are so poor and have little hope for a better future, because of their poor leadership. They are being told that they will be blessed with 100 virgins or whatever, in heaven. They are being told their families will be paid a big sum of money. What do they have to loose?

So in answer to your question, IMO yes.
  • Reply 348 of 443
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

I am sorry there is no intelligent form communication possible with you.

Is it just me, or is this sentence missing something?
  • Reply 349 of 443
    Quote:

My tactics are the truth. That's all.

As far as the transparencies, I find the truth vey clarifiying!

Now let me point out your kind of "truth" here.

You and others are obviously trying to bait me and others into getting mad and calling names, often by doing it yourself. I think anyone who has watched this thread can see that. You all but confirm that by saying, "I'm impressed though! At this point SDW was calling me names." Indicating that you have been down this road before. This is the tactic I am pointing to and you know it.
  • Reply 350 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

Is it just me, or is this sentence missing something?

He, he, he!
  • Reply 351 of 443
    Quote:

There has been reporting on this issue also. These people are so poor and have little hope for a better future, because of their poor leadership. They are being told that they will be blessed with 100 virgins or whatever, in heaven. They are being told their families will be paid a big sum of money. What do they have to loose?

Wow. You must have studied palestinian society and culture for years to become such an authority on what they have to "loose."
  • Reply 352 of 443
    Quote:

Now let me point out your kind of "truth" here.

You and others are obviously trying to bait me and others into getting mad and calling names, often by doing it yourself. I think anyone who has watched this thread can see that. You all but confirm that by saying, "I'm impressed though! At this point SDW was calling me names." Indicating that you have been down this road before. This is the tactic I am pointing to and you know it.

I've been down this road before. I have never called you or SDW a name. EVER!

I have seen the bait and dodge tactic you both use many times. If someone provides you with the truth and you refuse to see it. SDW's the same.

When your asked to provide proof you respond by digging up publications that are obscure and would only support your position.

But if you're going to give insulting replies I suggest you be prepared for the same!
  • Reply 353 of 443
    Quote:

Wow. You must have studied palestinian society and culture for years to become such an authority on what they have to "loose."

I regret there is no intelligent form of communication possible between us.
  • Reply 354 of 443
    Quote:

Yeah, no kidding.
  • Reply 355 of 443
    Quote:

Running out of defenses?
  • Reply 356 of 443
    Quote:

Running out of defenses?

I don't know if I would call an incoherent sentence (repeated twice, no less) that's supposed to criticize the intelligence of others a "defense."
  • Reply 357 of 443
    Quote:

I don't know if I would call an incoherent sentence (repeated twice, no less) that's supposed to criticize the intelligence of others a "defense."

I was being nice!
  • Reply 358 of 443
    Quote:

Running out of defenses?

No.

You see jimmac, I have debated giant in the past. His tactics are very similar to yours. He is a little better at it though. But like you he presents information and expects just because he quoted it, that after that it is now undisputed fact. If you question him or his facts he tries to marginalize you by touting his extensive reading/research prowess and knowledge, often following with a personal attack.

Well, I got sick of that and challenged him to a debate. I offered to read and research any list of publications and such, that he chooses. I did this to eliminate his pompous claim of lack of research.

He suggested that I research his entire AI comment history to pick up on the research he has done. He followed that retarded suggestion basically with "there is no possible way you can gain as much knowledge as me"

My offer still stands to him. But until he can step up I have no real desire to be baited into argument with him. I am here to debate with you and anyone else that has an honest opinion. We can all learn from this process.
  • Reply 359 of 443
    Quote:

He followed that retarded suggestion basically with "there is no possible way you can gain as much knowledge as me"

Actually, I've said exactly the opposite over and over. You certainly could know about these topics, so long as you simply bothered to research them.

But, hey, if you want to keep lying again and again about everything under the sun, there is really nothing to stop you.
  • Reply 360 of 443
    Quote:

Actually, I've said exactly the opposite over and over. You certainly could know about these topics, so long as you simply bothered to research them.

But, hey, if you want to keep lying again and again about everything under the sun, there is really nothing to stop you.

I regret that based just on this ridiculous post there is no intelligent form of communication possible with you.