Why I like Apple...see what you think or agree with.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Here is a recorded sound file about what I think seperates Apple from the rest of an industry that I think has "lost its focus and way."

UPDATE

Does Video Help?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 29
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    what
  • Reply 2 of 29
    Wait. You should link to the better content on your site, like the photo of you getting pissed on.

Most people getting pissed on on the internet, are just people copying other people. You on the other hand, have really innovated. That pose is fantastic. You obviously care about the people, not just profits.

Wait a minute... your movie has affected me!
  • Reply 3 of 29
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Not bad at all. I agree with most of it, but don't feel like picking it apart now. I love the selection of music, American Beauty is one of my favorite movies. Try to add some video to that too. If it were me, I would find some footage of older macs and go through what Macs have been, to what they have become today. Make it a little more visually stimulating. If you've been an Apple nut for years like me, this would be easier, because you would have tons of old macs that you could shoot video of. Try to work in some of the old ads too. I like the message though.
  • Reply 4 of 29
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

Wait. You should link to the better content on your site, like the photo of you getting pissed on.

Most people getting pissed on on the internet, are just people copying other people. You on the other hand, have really innovated. That pose is fantastic. You obviously care about the people, not just profits.

Wait a minute... your movie has affected me!

LOL! wtf, i love this guy.
  • Reply 5 of 29
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Dude, go outside and get some fresh air, seriously.
  • Reply 6 of 29
    Which movie is that from? I checked on imdb but didn't get anywhere. Was that Kevin Spacey?
  • Reply 7 of 29
    Quote:

Originally posted by HOM

Dude, go outside and get some fresh air, seriously.

Oh come on, enjoy it...You need some air too judging by that post count.
  • Reply 8 of 29
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by philmaker2004

Which movie is that from? I checked on imdb but didn't get anywhere. Was that Kevin Spacey?

American Beauty.

And Messiahtosh: I hardly think 487 is a lot of posts. And it's too cold to get fresh air right now. Dang winter.
  • Reply 9 of 29
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiahtosh

Oh come on, enjoy it...You need some air too judging by that post count.

Aren't you the "Macintosh" that got banned for making those freaky movies?
  • Reply 10 of 29
    Quote:

Originally posted by HOM

So you're implying that I be banned now? Jeez, I was just posting a feeling, my thoughts, an emotion, about how Apple sets itself apart and why they are more appreciated by us than the other companies out there...Is that so wrong?
  • Reply 11 of 29
    Quote:

Originally posted by HOM

Yes, he is. Murray and I already tried, but our powers are worthless here.
  • Reply 12 of 29
    Quote:

So you're implying that I be banned now? Jeez, I was just posting a feeling, my thoughts, an emotion, about how Apple sets itself apart and why they are more appreciated by us than the other companies out there...Is that so wrong?

No, I wasn't implying that at all, just asking the question.

I think your views are accurate, but really, did you need to make a recording of it?
  • Reply 13 of 29
    Ban for this? Hardly. The fact that the movie has been made public is punishment enough.

• Reply 14 of 29
    nah, this isn't really ban worthy. As Murray said, his site really is more than punishment enough. Never have I seen such self-deprecation.

It's just kind of become an AI tradition of banning "Macintosh". Kind of a poetic irony I guess.
  • Reply 15 of 29
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Ohmigosh. You know what? DON'T. Just don't, pal. Lying mother****er...
  • Reply 16 of 29
    Quote:

Originally posted by pscates

Ohmigosh. You know what? DON'T. Just don't, pal. Lying mother****er...

?

Adding video soon, sorry for the sound only file...The first two responses were not bad at all. As soon as one negative response came in, all the others poured on. What did I really even do?
  • Reply 17 of 29
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    Quote:

?

Adding video soon, sorry for the sound only file...The first two responses were not bad at all. As soon as one negative response came in, all the others poured on. What did I really even do?

i have no idea why everyone is so upset. it seems like baseless meanness to me. sheesh
  • Reply 18 of 29
    I think you need to have video footage(or just pictures moving slowly) of apples, apple picking, apple processing, packing, and selling, add some kids in there enjoying a nice apple.

and THEN I will give you a thumbs up.

until then, I will not.
  • Reply 19 of 29
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

I think you need to have video footage(or just pictures moving slowly) of apples, apple picking, apple processing, packing, and selling, add some kids in there enjoying a nice apple.

and THEN I will give you a thumbs up.

until then, I will not.

Does this help???
  • Reply 20 of 29
    Anyone got two million $$$ so we can air this fine piece of work during the SuperBowl. I'm officially starting a collection.

Just kidding. Nice work Messiahtosh.