iPod Mini Advertisements?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    asenasen Posts: 93member
    Yesterday I saw some pics of Beyonce, Britney, Pink (and Enrique Iglesias) dressed up as gladiators 'for the next Pepsi ad'.

Does anyone know if this does in fact refer to the Pepsi/iTMS Superbowl giveaway thang?
  • Reply 22 of 28
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

It's a slideshow made up of frames from the regular iPod ads and press photos of the iPod mini.

What I saw was certainly not a slideshow. It had all the iPod minis spinning around like in the early color iMac ads. But it had no narration that I can remember.

But there are also all those posters around San Francisco. Most of them are on bus stops. Those are unmistakably iPod mini ads.
  • Reply 23 of 28
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by PS5533

dell or some PC computer did that when they came out with 12" and 17" laptops. sorry... it was vern troyer and yao ming

Yeah...it was APPLE! I hope you're kidding about thinking it was Dell.
  • Reply 24 of 28
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Quote:

Originally posted by åsen

Yesterday I saw some pics of Beyonce, Britney, Pink (and Enrique Iglesias) dressed up as gladiators 'for the next Pepsi ad'.

Does anyone know if this does in fact refer to the Pepsi/iTMS Superbowl giveaway thang?

Well, let's see: you have some VERY big stars in music (some of the biggest, currently). They're dressed up in gladiator garb, you say? I can see, on top of that, some heavy FX-laden visuals...with these top music stars dressed in showy garb.

Yeah, I think when you add it all up, that seems to point to a SuperBowl ad. Doesn't quite sound like your average, run-of-the-mill commercial, does it?

On a related note, was Pink looking hot?

• Reply 25 of 28
    asenasen Posts: 93member
    I think it is fairly easy to work out who's who:

• Reply 26 of 28
    ps5533ps5533 Posts: 476member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Yeah...it was APPLE! I hope you're kidding about thinking it was Dell.

i forgot... had my hate for dell on my mind
  • Reply 27 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by PS5533

i forgot... had my hate for dell on my mind

sure you did...
  • Reply 28 of 28
    ps5533ps5533 Posts: 476member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mattjohndrow

sure you did...

yeah lets go with that 18) ...play it kool tho