13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 48
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member

<sigh>

Why do another poll?
  • Reply 42 of 48
    Another ?!?

*uhm* i thought there are couple designs floating around, i didn't know there's already one you ladies choose.

sorry.

Which one then?
  • Reply 43 of 48
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    I thought Brad et al made it pretty clear that MacNN or a shell of MacNN owns AppleInsider.com. Any promotional merchandise would only bolster their fanatical grip on an 'unused' URL, and likely give them reason not to part with it.

I'm not entirely clear (given the mysterious disappearance of info) who owns the rights to the AI logo or the content of these boards.

If the one or more of the mods/admins holds legal rights to what is presented here, I'd like to hear it.
  • Reply 44 of 48
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

I'm not entirely clear (given the mysterious disappearance of info) who owns the rights to the AI logo or the content of these boards.

If the one or more of the mods/admins holds legal rights to what is presented here, I'd like to hear it.

I'm told we're not allowed to discuss it. That's why the content was removed. I cannot confirm nor deny anything publicly.

Any future discussion of such matters here or anywhere else open in the forum will be promptly removed.
  • Reply 45 of 48
    ok, I guess I have to change the back of my t-shirt design to the Appleinsider logo in dotted lines, as well as removed at the request of Appleinsider legal
  • Reply 46 of 48
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

I'm told we're not allowed to discuss it. That's why the content was removed. I cannot confirm nor deny anything publicly.

Thanks for that, Brad. Anything at all we can do for you guys...just give us the word.
  • Reply 47 of 48
    What's appleinsider logo?

There is one?

That AppleInsider thing on top of this page?
  • Reply 48 of 48
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    While our collective efforts for it to it happen, it ain't gonna. It's a legal issue. Can we just let it go?