What's your favorite clothing brand?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    I trust North Face over everything else in quality of construction and practicality. In price terms I have more of their stuff than any other company's. I've been using them for years, also out in the wild. Nothing has broke down even once, there have been no faults whatsoever. Most of NF stuff I have is not very "urban" clothing so I tend to only wear them when the weather demands it.

Other brands I think deserve special mention:

Dunderdon - I think their stuff is generally sturdy, well thought out, reasonably priced for the quality. Most of their stuff is cargo pants and similar style.

Territoire Redskins - very goodlooking and well built leather. I wear leather jackets almost everyday, and though I don't actually own any TR jackets yet, I'm pretty sure that is where my next jacket comes from. They have a hefty price, but as I've watched my current two cheapie jackets disintegrate in two years' use, I'm starting to consider cheap leather as expensive.
  • Reply 22 of 28
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Akumulator

I have a few Ben Sherman shirts that I really like.... but there are some that he makes that are hideous. I also wear Pumas.... they're my favorite shoe. Other then that it's a mix of anything really.

my gf just got me into Ben Sherman with a couple shirts over christmas. They are my favorite shirts, and I would love to wear more Ben Sherman, but I don't have that kind of cash, so there are lots of days like today with gap jeans & a college sweatshirt
  • Reply 23 of 28
    xionjaxionja Posts: 504member
    Brands that I like alot but can't afford, or just can't get away with wearing:

Diesel

Triple Five Soul

What I wear everyday:

Dickies (coverall's yeah)

Carhartt (artic lined overalls actually keep you warm in -toomuchº but make you look like a pear)

JCrew(for fancy stuff)

a little taste of the upstate NY fashion. uummm, I have to get back to farm work, feed some animals i think. I figure I can dress hicklike if I acknoledge how dumb it looks. flannel shirts really are functional though.
  • Reply 24 of 28
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    What ever Marshals has on sale, or when PacSun has a super sale on the cheap.
  • Reply 25 of 28
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Gap and JCrew

but none of that pre-ruined shit. I am not going to pay for merchandise that has been pre-ruined. I can do that myself. GAH!
  • Reply 26 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by progmac

my gf just got me into Ben Sherman with a couple shirts over christmas. They are my favorite shirts, and I would love to wear more Ben Sherman, but I don't have that kind of cash, so there are lots of days like today with gap jeans & a college sweatshirt

Yeah, my girlfriend has a way of talking me into buying expensive clothes. I don't mind because it makes her happy.