Ricin found in Senate building?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Yea Moogs you're right. The fact that hasn't happened since the last time puts the spot light squarely at the republicans. This is all a ploy.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    toweltowel Posts: 1,479member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Everyone here is right. The only reasonable explanation is that the republicans planted this to stir up war fever at home. The timing is so perfect that there can be no other explanation. I will close my mind now, smug in knowing what horrible people those republicans are for doing something like that.

You're right, you're right, sarcasm taken. After all, we caught the anthrax guy a while ago, and he turned out to just be a rogue scientist from AMRIID. Just a lone rogue. Crazy lone rogue. Good thing he's behind bars now. Glad we could close that case.
  • Reply 23 of 26
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    The real quesiton is when did Bush put him up to it? This is the story the media should be reporting on. Not J.J's boob.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Yea Moogs you're right. The fact that hasn't happened since the last time puts the spot light squarely at the republicans. This is all a ploy.

By definition "it hasn't happened since the last time", the point is, the last time was two years ago. Maybe for large scale attacks you'd expect years to pass between events, but for something like this... I don' think so. Takes minimal preparation and minimal effort to hide the sender.

Say what you like, but this scenario undoubtedly puts one spot light on them. I'm not saying its Bush himself (it rarely is the man on top), but certainly wouldn't put it past one of his lackeys. Where the other spot lights shine is yet to be seen.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    maybe they ran out of Anthrax and had to cook up some Ricin.
  • Reply 26 of 26
    screedscreed Posts: 1,077member
    It's very late for me but do I recall correctly that the anthrax attacks targeted Democrat leaders, yes? Exclusively even?

Screed