Green or Pink. . .

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
So I'm really tempted to buy a mini iPod, and I think I'm going to bite.

The whole color thing really does it for me, as does the smallness things. The regular iPod is still a little clunky and hard to fit in a pocket.

So, which one looks better, green or pink? I haven't seen those colors in person, but they are definitely my two favorite given the others. While getting a pink iPod is kind of girly, I'd say have enough kojones to pull it off with out taking any extremely annoying "Queer Eye" references.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 44
    imho, silver is the only choice for me.
  • Reply 2 of 44
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Personally, I would go with blue or silver. But that's just me. Out of the two colors you choose I vote for the green. (I take it those are your two top choices)
  • Reply 3 of 44
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    If it wasn´t for that show I would buy a pink for myself. There is nothing worse than trying to have an edge and provoke a little and then end up being extremly "hip"

PS: I would just kill to see this show
  • Reply 4 of 44
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    I'd say pink just because nobody else will have it and you'll be unique!
  • Reply 5 of 44
    Face it, pick PINK and you'll always have a starting topic with chicks
  • Reply 6 of 44
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

So I'm really tempted to buy a mini iPod, and I think I'm going to bite.

The whole color thing really does it for me, as does the smallness things. The regular iPod is still a little clunky and hard to fit in a pocket.

So, which one looks better, green or pink? I haven't seen those colors in person, but they are definitely my two favorite given the others. While getting a pink iPod is kind of girly, I'd say have enough kojones to pull it off with out taking any extremely annoying "Queer Eye" references.

do you have small pockets, a friend at school has a second gen 10 gig (touchwheele and buttons around it) and it fits in my pocket just fine, and the 3rd gen are realy thin, thinner than the wallet needed to buy 1
  • Reply 7 of 44
    Green! The green is just bad ass lookin,

Quote:

thinner than the wallet needed to buy 1

• Reply 8 of 44
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I really like the green one as well. If only they made iPod in green.
  • Reply 9 of 44
    I like the silver and the blue, but the green is cool too, wow that rhymes, I probably wouldn't get the pink though...
  • Reply 10 of 44
    I ordered the blue. To me it was between silver and blue, but I went with the more liberal choice, hehe.
  • Reply 11 of 44
    PINK smells good!
  • Reply 12 of 44
    Green.
  • Reply 13 of 44
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

do you have small pockets, a friend at school has a second gen 10 gig (touchwheele and buttons around it) and it fits in my pocket just fine, and the 3rd gen are realy thin, thinner than the wallet needed to buy 1

My pockets are normal sized, but I don't have a special iPod pocket except in two lightweight jackets I own. (no joke. . . one of the jackets has eyelets meant for stringing a headphone cable through.) And I'd always have more stuff than just the iPod on me.

Quote:

Courtesy of LoCash

Face it, pick PINK and you'll always have a starting topic with chicks

I was thinking that too. Between the kilt and the pink iPod, I have those bases covered.

• Reply 14 of 44
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Between the iPod and the kilt you will never fail to be thought of as "different"
  • Reply 15 of 44
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

Between the iPod and the kilt you will never fail to be thought of as "different"

Heh. I'm indeed different. . . . no pistons in my car, no windows on my desk, no pants on my legs.

Well, I only wear the kilt for novelty situations. Like when I go out drinking with friends. It is the ultimate conversation starter.

And no, I'm 0% scottish. Not even close. Some of my distant, but direct, relatives of the Armenian side (the Norair side) were Presbyterian ministers, so I guess that counts. But see. . . that makes an even better story.
  • Reply 16 of 44
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Tell me you don't wear black and chains or anything spiked (besides hair <1" long) and think your hard because you listen to punk.

Sorry, just have problem with people who do stuff because they feel they need attention, not saying that is you, just a small rant
  • Reply 17 of 44
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

Tell me you don't wear black and chains or anything spiked (besides hair <1" long) and think your hard because you listen to punk.

Sorry, just have problem with people who do stuff because they feel they need attention, not saying that is you, just a small rant

Hah. No, that's not me. I bought the RX-7 because it was the purest sports/race car that I could afford, and the whole rotary thing was kind of cool. I bought the kilt because some of the guys on the rugby team have 'em, and they're much fun.

I have a friend that I work with who is really into pink for some reason, and it rubbed off on me. But his girlfriend just got him a regular iPod for his borthday or something, and he would have otherwise bought the pink mini. I was going to get the green, but now that I won't be "cramping his style," the pink is available as an option. The pink really grows on you. Look at some of the pictures.

And I hate punk. I kinda like speed metal, though, but it's a fascination that you wouldn't assume if you met me.
  • Reply 18 of 44
    i REALLY wish they would come out with a black mini. (to blend in with my tux of course )
  • Reply 19 of 44
    Just for the record, I'm kind of disappointed with the turn out on the "you need a girlfriend" option.

I assure you that I'm very close to being back in business.

• Reply 20 of 44
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    green! green! green! green! green!

envy! horny! money! irish! puky!

we love green!