Green or Pink. . .

Comments

• Reply 21 of 44
    An iPod mini may be a conversation starter in itself. Go for the classier color, silver.
  • Reply 22 of 44
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

If it wasn´t for that show I would buy a pink for myself. There is nothing worse than trying to have an edge and provoke a little and then end up being extremly "hip"

PS: I would just kill to see this show

That show looks great.
  • Reply 23 of 44
    ps5533ps5533 Posts: 476member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Republic

An iPod mini may be a conversation starter in itself. Go for the classier color, silver.

no both silver and green are boring colors too dull for me so i'd go with pink or blue but never gold too flashy i guess you could say. pink and blue have personality to them go with pink my man PINK and thats an order
  • Reply 24 of 44
    guestguest Posts: 112member
    Pink is gay, you want the clear one, uhh, wait for 4G - damm NDA
  • Reply 25 of 44
    Quote:

Originally posted by guest

Pink is gay

I think it's the sharpest color. Unfortunately, you're right. I would never hear the end of it. :lisp:
  • Reply 26 of 44
    Quote:

Originally posted by guest

Pink is gay, you want the clear one, uhh, wait for 4G - damm NDA

I wouldn't want a clear one even if it did exist. I do, however, like the pink and the green. At this point, I'm kind of leaning towards the pink. I drive fast cars and shoot guns. It would be a funny piece of irony.
  • Reply 27 of 44
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

I wouldn't want a clear one even if it did exist. I do, however, like the pink and the green. At this point, I'm kind of leaning towards the pink. I drive fast cars and shoot guns. It would be a funny piece of irony.

Yeah, you non-conformist. You're too funny. An engineer with a sense of humor... go figure...
  • Reply 28 of 44
    ps5533ps5533 Posts: 476member
    Quote:

Originally posted by torifile

Yeah, you non-conformist. You're too funny. An engineer with a sense of humor... go figure...

• Reply 29 of 44
    Alright. . .

I was leaning towards pink, and the results were not overwhelming in one way or another. So I'm going to place an order for the pink mini iPod "any day now." (once I get rent out of the way) Now I just need to see what I want engraved on the back. . . for free!

Given you guys reached the conclusion that I need a girlfriend, it might be fitting to engrave "Let's get coffee sometime." That's a bit more tasteful, but less funny, than "Wanna hump?"
  • Reply 30 of 44
    If you're a wannabe goth, you need to get pink. Otherwise, green AND you need a girlfriend.
  • Reply 31 of 44
    Quote:

Originally posted by Pumpkintosh

If you're a wannabe goth, you need to get pink. Otherwise, green AND you need a girlfriend.

What's with this "goth pink" thing? I thought those types were into black. Where I come from, pink is more of a preppy thing. Do "goths" these days also carry around Hello Kitty merch? I associated the pink fascination with asian fobs and white preppies, for the most part.

Jonathan could tell you about the finer parts of wearing pink ralph lauren. I'm more of a white shirt preppy.
  • Reply 32 of 44
    Pink!

Don't go for something common.
  • Reply 33 of 44
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by nwhysee

imho, silver is the only choice for me.

Mmmmmm, I agree. It matches the G5 case so well.
  • Reply 34 of 44
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Jonathan could tell you about the finer parts of wearing pink ralph lauren. I'm more of a white shirt preppy.

<thinking>Stereotypes flying all through my mind.</thinking>
  • Reply 35 of 44
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Now I just need to see what I want engraved on the back. . .

Quote:

"I drive fast cars and shoot guns"

I think you've got it.
  • Reply 36 of 44
    The other option is, of course, "My Pink 3 Incher."
  • Reply 37 of 44
    It's settled.

I am $5 grand richer today. . . so without further ado.

subtract 75 at the liqour store and 25 for some beers at hooters.

subtract 250 for a pink iPod mini with

"I Drive Fast Cars"

"And Shoot Big Guns"

engraved on the back.
  • Reply 38 of 44
    bah, engrave

"No Pistons" on the back
  • Reply 39 of 44
    Black is back
  • Reply 40 of 44
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    Silver or gold I say. Silver matches with the G5's and powerbooks case. Gold because its just neat.