What's the worst thing you've ever done?

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 70
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    Quote:

I wish to point out that you have made me feel like a fool, with my credulity and my offering of sympathy and regret - not a pleasant feeling. I'm glad some people got a good laugh from your prank. I hope you enjoyed yourself

and with that, you've been offically welcomed to AO. don't worry, everyone does it a few times.
  • Reply 62 of 70
    damn you BRussell.

And I really did do something that could have had the ill effects of your pseudo story. Bastard.
  • Reply 63 of 70
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

A keyboard you dumbfvck.

one with braille? and how are you reading this? i know this is all coming across the wrong way, and i'm sorry, but i really am just curious.
  • Reply 64 of 70
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

and with that, you've been offically welcomed to AO. don't worry, everyone does it a few times.

BRussell and Alcimedes -

Okay, I'm over it now.

I just had to sulk and pout for a while - you know, being female and all. heh.

All is forgiven.

I'm just SO glad you, BRussell, aren't blind and talking with slurred speech. What a relief. Now I can go back to being my happy Leo self. 8)

It's hard to go on with life's petty concerns and requirements when you know someone else is in misery.

BRussell, you are a naughty, naughty boy!

Billybobsky and I are going to team up and smack you around for a while. How does that sound?

Carol

PS What you did would be a fine entry for the 'pranks' thread of a few weeks ago. Tsk.

And to think that "I" started the pranks thread. Guess it came back to haunt me. \
  • Reply 65 of 70
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    It was obvious for me. It was just like carol's story, but from the other side. I was laughing out loud when I saw that you pulled it off. Way to go, way to go. Haha.

I have never done anything bad. And even if I did, I wouldn't remember.

Stinks to forget your past.
  • Reply 66 of 70
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    BRussell isn't blind and doesn't talk with slurred speech?!?

He told me he had been drinking and couldn't see when he kept grabbing my ASS!

Dude, I'm suing you for sexual harassment now.

Nick
  • Reply 67 of 70
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

LOL

yes, indeed.

And, well, AO works without a hitch. Here you go, the show must go ...

PS: From now on nothing will scare me any time soon
  • Reply 68 of 70
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

BRussell isn't blind and doesn't talk with slurred speech?!?

He told me he had been drinking and couldn't see when he kept grabbing my ASS!

Dude, I'm suing you for sexual harassment now.

Nick

• Reply 69 of 70
    Quote:

Originally posted by Defiant

It was obvious for me. It was just like carol's story, but from the other side. I was laughing out loud when I saw that you pulled it off. Way to go, way to go. Haha.

I think you need a spanking.

Bend over.

• Reply 70 of 70
    drive drunk too many times, luckily no accidents or even close calls. stupid youth thing many many years ago