Boxer-Briefs are retarded

Comments

• Reply 21 of 54
    hardheadhardhead Posts: 644member
    Some of you are highly disturbed...
  • Reply 22 of 54
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I can't wear regular briefs. How the hell do you guys keep your balls inside those damn things? My friggin' sack is always getting scrunched out the sides.

Boxer briefs are a bit of a pain when they ride up, but I've started getting some that are a bit longer than normal, and they're good.

Regular boxers are good too though. A little freedom.

• Reply 23 of 54
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Boxer-briefs mean you don't have to shave your bikini line. I think they might also be for seriously obese men to sit around in their underwear and not look naked.

It seems like the damn things are taking over. I couldn't even find my favorite brand of boxers last time I went shopping, they only had that brand's boxer-briefs. Well, at least I'm a straight guy who's actually buying my own underwear.

Men were just too cheap to buy good boxers, and so instead of educating them that the good kind don't ride up, don't have their fly hanging open and don't hang down to your knees, they invented boxer-briefs.
  • Reply 24 of 54
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuonRotto

Boxer-briefs mean you don't have to shave your bikini line.

For all that is holy in this world. . . .

I think I'm going to go into a dark room and cry.
  • Reply 25 of 54
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Dear god, no kidding.

Who shaves???

Waxing is the *only* way to go.
  • Reply 26 of 54
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuonRotto

Boxer-briefs mean you don't have to shave your bikini line.

Someone obviously lied on their Moderator's Form. Please tell me you don't shave your ****ing bikini line.

Trimming pubes for the ladies is one thing pal, but that is WAY OVER THE LINE.

Jesus, something just flew out the window here. It might be my respect for BuonRotto... lemme check....
  • Reply 27 of 54
    chu_bakkachu_bakka Posts: 1,793member
    My ass looks good in boxerbriefs.

Briefs cause wedgies and boxers bunch up.

I wonder if Spline tucks his wife beater T's into his boxers.
  • Reply 28 of 54
    Quote:

Originally posted by chu_bakka

My ass looks good in boxerbriefs.

I wonder if Spline tucks his wife beater T's into his boxers.

Don't have any wife beaters, but sometimes I wish I did. Wife beater's seem to miss the point of an undershirt: that is, protecting your outer shirt from getting all sweaty. I usually just tuck in my undershirts into my pants.

FYI, I wear briefs -- the old school white cotton ones -- a lot of the time since I do a lot of running and rugby playing. Otherwise I wear shorts when it's cold and I go free-ball when it's warm. I'm not quite sure how some of you guys manage to get your beans and franks caught in the leg holes. Either your stuff or your legs are very thin. Maybe it's because you're not wearing the old school whities, but rather the newer styles, which I agree have some problems.

If there's one nice thing about lame designer underwear it's that it has made high-quality whities nice and cheap. But I swear, things like boxer-briefs are responsible for the steadily nearing castration of the modern man.
  • Reply 29 of 54
    ganondorfganondorf Posts: 573member
  • Reply 30 of 54
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

Someone obviously lied on their Moderator's Form. Please tell me you don't shave your ****ing bikini line.

Dear God, I'd need a machete!
  • Reply 31 of 54
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Well I can personally attest to the fact that it is a very difficult thing indeed to try and hold a conversation with a man who has one giant testicle protruding from the leg of his running shorts. One, it's really hard to keep a straight face and two, it's even harder to maintain eye contact.

So might I suggest that whatever style of men's under apparel you choose, give it a test run beforehand (squatting in front of a full length mirror should do the trick).
  • Reply 32 of 54
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

Well I can personally attest to the fact that it is a very difficult thing indeed to try and hold a conversation with a man who has one giant testicle protruding from the leg of his running shorts. One, it's really hard to keep a straight face and two, it's even harder to maintain eye contact.

Come on man, you liked it!
  • Reply 33 of 54
    Now did I say I didn't like it? No. So don't jump to conclusions.

I mean if a guy can't poke something out the leg of of his shorts that looks like it came from the poultry section of the local supermarket, what kind of a man is he?
  • Reply 34 of 54
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    unless it looks like the entire poultry section is poking out
  • Reply 35 of 54
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

Originally posted by chu_bakka

My thoughts exactly.

However, I just realized that I don't wear boxer briefs anymore, just normal briefs of various colors most of the time (sometimes boxers, but not that often).

Of course, I didn't even notice that I don't wear them anymore until just now because a) the girl buys my drawers b) I don't waste time thinking about underwear or fantasizing about wearing skirts with hammer loops.
  • Reply 36 of 54
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    Quote:

Originally posted by curiousuburb

I don't dare click on that link, for some reason...

Amorya
  • Reply 37 of 54
    Quote:

Originally posted by curiousuburb

Gonad! (no that's not right.)

Egad!!! (yeah that's it)
  • Reply 38 of 54
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Old style briefs, myself. The only acceptable substitute is the long-brief, which is good in the winter.

Briefs do not weggie untill they're getting old and stretched, I find. When new, if they're shaped right, that is, wide in seat, like batman era swim trunks, they won't ride up.

Your dad was right, find his brand, and wear it!

The undershirt could be improved though. I like to wear shirts, I don't like to have them get all sweaty. I dislike short sleeves, but when it gets just too hot, I'll toss my tie and wear my shirt open. I don't like my undershirt to show.

V-necks sometimes still show, b/c I have a thick neck mebbe. Tanks are pointless, cause they don't cover your pits and/or worse still you can see them under some white shirts, though I hardly wear white shirts.

In case you know of one, nows the time to post. The perfect undershirt would have:

A wide v-neck opening that doesn't show even with the top two buttons undone.

A high tech fabric that keeps sweat at bay yet is very very very light and breathable.

Anyone?

I feel so gay now...
  • Reply 39 of 54
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Amorya

I don't dare click on that link, for some reason...

Amorya

there's a reason I decided not to link it inline... not suitable for work.

but the image appears to be intended as documentary record more than exploitation.

either that or these dudes got some major tease gf to deal with
  • Reply 40 of 54
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matsu

In case you know of one, nows the time to post. The perfect undershirt would have:

A wide v-neck opening that doesn't show even with the top two buttons undone.

A high tech fabric that keeps sweat at bay yet is very very very light and breathable.

Anyone?

I feel so gay now...

V neck polyproplene. They exist.

On another note, those elephantitis pictures are one step below the manties.