George W. Bush

Bill Clinton

Arial Sharon

Jesus Christ

New York City

Trade Center

Afghanistan

Saudi Arabia

The first plane to hit the towers was American Airlines Flight 11.

The Flight 11 call letters were AA11: A=1, A=1, AA=11.

Four of the hijackers on flight AA11 have the initials A. A. for their names: AA=11.

The fifth AA11 hijacker was the pilot, Mohamed Atta, 11 letters, and AA in last name.

Flight AA11 had 92 people on board - 9 + 2 =_ 11.

Flight AA11 had 11 crew members - 2 pilots and 9 flight attendants.

The target of Flight AA11 was in New York City -11 letters.

The State of_ New York was the 11th State added to the Union.

Manhattan Island was discovered on Sept. 11, 1609 by Henry Hudson -11 letters.

Trade Center is 11 letters, and Skyscrapers is 11 letters.

World Trade Center Towers is 22 letters - 2 x 11 =22.

The WTC Twin Towers - standing side by side, look like the number 11.

The WTC Towers are each 110-storeys high.

The first WTC tower hit (North Tower) collapses at 10:28 A.M. -1+2+8=11.

The 1st Fire Unit to arrive to the WTC towers was FDNY Unit 1. Unit 1 lost 11 firemen.

The WTC towers collapsed to a height of 11 stories.

In 1968 Osama bin Laden's father, Mohammed Awad bin Laden, died in a plane crash. Osama, born in 1957, was 11 years old at the time. Osama's oldest brother, Salem bin Laden, then took over the family business. Twenty years later in 1988, Salem also died in a plane crash. The plane that crashed was a BAC 1-11.

There is a notable eleven year cycle in Osama bin Laden's life that begins at 11, when his father dies in 1968. This is the age that Osama "turned to God."

Eleven years later, in 1979, when Osama is 22, Russia invades Afghanistan. Osama says, "I was enraged and went there at once." Another eleven years later, in 1990, when Osama is 33, Iraq invades Kuwait, and American forces land in Saudi Arabia. Again Osama was infuriated, he forms al-Qaeda, and says that Americans troops were now "in our most holy lands."

The four life changing events in Osama bin Laden's life occur in an 11-year cycle beginning at 11 and continuing every 11 years. Osama's defining moments occur when he is 11, 22, 33, and 44.

George W. Bush's Air Force One is numbered "29000" on the tail - 2+9+0+0+0 = 11

George W. Bush & Bob Beckwith (11 letters) Fireman #164 - 1+6+4 = 11

I just thought this was all very interesting,

Fellowship

Comments

• Reply 1 of 28
    demanondemanon Posts: 54member

• Reply 2 of 28
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    I think the only interesting thing in there is that Manhattan Island was discovered by a European on September 11th. Other than that, I find numerology like this to be very easy to rig. Think of how many possible figures you could come up with. You mention all the numbers on flight AA11. What if you took all the numbers on one of the other flights that was involved in the attack? You'd get a bunch of non-11 references, and therefore they are omitted.

I bet the same thing could be done with just about any number. Just think of enough statistics and mathematical workarounds to come up with a single number many times, and there you go.

My postcount right now: 3486. 3+4+8+6=21, subtract the amount of money in my wallet right now ($10) and you get 11! WHOA!!!

• Reply 3 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fellowship

The 1st Fire Unit to arrive to the WTC towers was FDNY Unit 1.

Wait... it wasn't FDNY Unit 11?

I almost believed.
  • Reply 4 of 28
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    you dont spell out what the connection with Jesus Christ is?
  • Reply 5 of 28
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Not to mention that eleven is one louder, I mean that's gotta mean something.
  • Reply 6 of 28
    dviantdviant Posts: 483member
    This thread goes to eee-leev-ennn!

Numerology stuff is freaky. Like someone said I think that if you look hard enough you can make all kinds of connections. An interesting excercise would be to pick another totally random number and see how many connections come out of it. I don't have the patience to do it though...
  • Reply 7 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by MarcUK

you dont spell out what the connection with Jesus Christ is?

11 letters
  • Reply 8 of 28
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dviant

11 letters

yes, but all the other names have some relevance to 911. Is Jesus connected, or is any 11 letter name valid. Oh, wait, I get-it. Jesus is mentioned to create some feeling of fear amongst the believers (the God fearing impressionable ones) that we might be in some masterplan of the end times again.

But that wasn't why I asked. Jesus is mentioned, but none of the text explains why.
  • Reply 9 of 28
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    My cousin has been all into this 11/11 stuff for years. she even got little 11s tattooed on the skin over her achilles tendons. Her other tattoos are f-holes on her back, so those are kind of like 11s.

Anyway, there is nothing to this stuff. Numerology relies on looking for examples of proof and ignoring the examples that show no connection to the thesis. Any example that uses arithmatic demonstrates that you have to try a bunch of things before finding something that works. Use a different operation and the theory is busted. Hell, I'm sure I could find a ton of relationships to the number 5, 15 or any arbitrary number if I massaged the numbers a bit and looked for relationships.

It all reminds me of this sort of thing:

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/hoagland/city.html
  • Reply 10 of 28
    Quote:

yes, but all the other names have some relevance to 911.

And there are 1000 names associated with 911 that have nothing to do with 11. Case in point: Mohammed Atta = 12
  • Reply 11 of 28
    Quote:

yes, but all the other names have some relevance to 911...... But that wasn't why I asked. Jesus is mentioned, but none of the text explains why.

Ahhhh I don't know then. I suppose because it has some relevance to Fellowship.
  • Reply 12 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

Her other tattoos are f-holes on her back, so those are kind of like 11s.

What's an f-hole?
  • Reply 13 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by dviant

What's an f-hole?

• Reply 14 of 28
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

And there are 1000 names associated with 911 that have nothing to do with 11. Case in point: Mohammed Atta = 12

It's often only 1 "m":

Mohamed Atta = 11

Case in point:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3067491/

nine/eleven = 11 characters

twenty oh one = 11 characters

New York's "Gateway to Freedom" quarter issued on 1/1/2001

Empire State = 11

Lady Liberty = 11

Hudson River = 11
  • Reply 15 of 28
    c o i n c i d e n c e == 11 letters

• Reply 16 of 28
    Quote:

Jesus is mentioned, but none of the text explains why.

When people saw the towers collapse, "Jesus Christ" was the third most common exclaimation (after "oh my God" and "holy ****ing shit").

What ever happened to good old 23.
  • Reply 17 of 28
    rageousrageous Posts: 2,170member
    This is dumb. You can make any mathematical scenario you see fit to come up with 11. It's rigged.

For instance:

a) The Flight 11 call letters were AA11: A=1, A=1, AA=11.

b) Flight AA11 had 92 people on board - 9 + 2 =_ 11.

If we go by the same method in example B and apply it to example A, then we get 1+1+1+1. Which is 4. Not 11.

And the fact that the twin towers "look like 11" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. So do the twin towers in Kuala Lampur, as does pretty much every other pair of twin tower skyscrapers.
  • Reply 18 of 28
    rageousrageous Posts: 2,170member
    F - A - B - R - I - C - A - T - I - O - N
  • Reply 19 of 28
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Quote:

Originally posted by rageous

This is dumb. You can make any mathematical scenario you see fit to come up with 11. It's rigged.

For instance:

a) The Flight 11 call letters were AA11: A=1, A=1, AA=11.

b) Flight AA11 had 92 people on board - 9 + 2 =_ 11.

If we go by the same method in example B and apply it to example A, then we get 1+1+1+1. Which is 4. Not 11.

And the fact that the twin towers "look like 11" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. So do the twin towers in Kuala Lampur, as does pretty much every other pair of twin tower skyscrapers.

Chill I only shared it because it was semi-interesting. Not because it "means" anything.

Fellows
  • Reply 20 of 28
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fellowship

Chill I only shared it because it was semi-interesting. Not because it "means" anything.

Fellows

irony is dead = 11 letters

Hello, of course this is useless, right up there with Garfield and word search puzzles...silly useless way to waste time. And??

What he said, chill.