iTMS/Pepsi Promotion Ends March 31....

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    i agree i'm sure pepsi paid, but i'm also they didn't pay the whole amount.

also you're assuming that every cap will be redeemed and i'm sure that's not the case.

it would be interesting to know when all is said and done what the redemption percentage is.

one other thing, i've always had a diet coke first thing in the morning, and now that i'm back to doing that i'm kind of hankering for a diet pepsi.
  • Reply 22 of 25
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

i agree i'm sure pepsi paid, but i'm also they didn't pay the whole amount.

also you're assuming that every cap will be redeemed and i'm sure that's not the case.

it would be interesting to know when all is said and done what the redemption percentage is.

one other thing, i've always had a diet coke first thing in the morning, and now that i'm back to doing that i'm kind of hankering for a diet pepsi.

We already know that less than 75% of the caps will be redeemed.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    Shouldn't be tonight at 11:59 pm the last minute to enter the code?

http://www.macintouch.com/itunespepsi.html#mar31

Quote:

Wayne Linder

I'm sure most readers know, but the iTunes/Pepsi promo ends today - 3/31/04, not 4/30/04 like William Detoy mentioned. Yes, you have until the end of April to choose which songs you'll buy, but your last day to claim your free songs is Wednesday the 31st.

I have 3 Pepsi here.. unopened.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    From Apple's web site:

Quote:

To receive one free game piece and a copy of Official Rules, while supplies last, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked on or before 3/31/04 to: Pepsi iTunes Game Piece,.....

This makes me pretty sure that pieces can be entered/redeemed all the way up to the end of April, because why would they let you postmark a request on the last day that the game piece would even be valid?

My question is: If the bottles aren't all used up yet, are they going to pull them? The site says whichever comes FIRST, but short of pulling them I don't know how they could really enforce it.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    ps5533ps5533 Posts: 476member
    hmmm well i wish i could make this an offical last word but...

i'm listening to my greenday playlist on ITMs rite now and well

GOOD RIDANCE PEPSI!!!!!