escalation of violence in the middle east

12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 178
    demanondemanon Posts: 54member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Why is racism like this allowed on the boards?

How pathetic that people live with evil in their hearts.

But if you want to defend them fatwa-flinging, ankle-biting, bed-wetting, Hilter loving Islamofascist - and call me "racist" for not submitting to their LLLeftist-nazi-green propaganda - so be it.
  • Reply 162 of 178
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

who's a facist?

If I read you correctly, apparently everyone that advocates capital punishment for fascist mass murderers.
  • Reply 163 of 178
    Quote:

Originally posted by DeManON

But if you want to defend them fatwa-flinging, ankle-biting, bed-wetting, Hilter loving Islamofascist - and call me "racist" for not submitting to their LLLeftist-nazi-green propaganda - so be it.

"Leftist-nazi-green propaganda." Brilliant. You've got to love that "green". Like Hamas are militating for the dissolution of the state of Israel and immediate reductions in northern hemisphere carbon emissions. "Death to Sharon! Address the issue of pseudoestrogens in the water supply!" And that elision of 'leftist' and 'nazi'. For the first time since I was about 19, I discover myself sarcasm-deficient. A un-nerving sensation, not sure if I like it.

Where was I? Oh yes. I'm going to have to repeat the post.

Quote:

Poor Muslims.
  • Reply 164 of 178
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Attacking their brothers equally is racist. I think this type of post is banned on the forums. I know some people have been banned, at least temporarily, for less than what you've posted.
  • Reply 165 of 178
    Quote:

Attacking their brothers equally is racist. I think this type of post is banned on the forums. I know some people have been banned, at least temporarily, for less than what you've posted.

Maybe you can explain what this brother and brothers like him are doing in America? Keep singing your siren song of love and peace - while the brothers proceed to do their work.
  • Reply 166 of 178
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

"Leftist-nazi-green propaganda." Brilliant. You've got to love that "green".

• Reply 167 of 178
    A very good read:

http://messopotamian.blogspot.com

..hope you all realize that a major objective of the enemy is to produce defeatism in the U.S. and allied nations home front, counting on the democratic process to force the hand of policy makers ..

Sounds like a familiar tactic by some of the posters here.
  • Reply 168 of 178
    Quote:

Maybe you can explain what this brother and brothers like him are doing in America? Keep singing your siren song of love and peace - while the brothers proceed to do their work.

You have no idea who I am or what I believe. Your racist posts are against guidelines but you're still not banned. Strange.
  • Reply 169 of 178
    Quote:

You have no idea who I am or what I believe. Your racist posts are against guidelines but you're still not banned. Strange.

Maybe that's because you have a strange way of perceiving reality - like turning it on it's head. I bet you are a nihilist.
  • Reply 170 of 178
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    Quote:

Maybe that's because you have a strange way of perceiving reality - like turning it on it's head. I bet you are a nihilist.

Me! me! my turn! Won't you please label me too, uncle Mika!
  • Reply 171 of 178
    I want the Crusaders dead. I praise the untiring effort of Hamas to see the Jews pushed into the sea. I want to see the Party of God sitting in a Muslim Houses of Parliament. I want an end to logging in the virgin rainforests of north west Brazil and the decision to dam the Qaqa river in Lesotho reversed.
  • Reply 172 of 178
    Quote:

Still no ban? Does this mean we can all go back to attacking each other instead of ideas?
  • Reply 173 of 178
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

I want the Crusaders dead. I praise the untiring effort of Hamas to see the Jews pushed into the sea. I want to see the Party of God sitting in a Muslim Houses of Parliament. I want an end to logging in the virgin rainforests of north west Brazil and the decision to dam the Qaqa river in Lesotho reversed.

You forgot "living wage" and "economic justice".
  • Reply 174 of 178
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    Quote:

Still no ban? Does this mean we can all go back to attacking each other instead of ideas?

it was easter weekend, don't get your panites in a bunch.
  • Reply 175 of 178
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I'm locking the thread for a while.

STOP RESPONDING to the banned members who are slipping through with different IPs. Again, DO NOT RESPOND!