Am i really a Nazi?

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 53
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kirkland

Gee, isn't that a lovely little hate site, Jeb.

Lovely hate....that's really poetic.
  • Reply 42 of 53
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kirkland

Gee, isn't that a lovely little hate site, Jeb.

Yup. Part of my political science project on Holocaust Deniers.

Simply amazing. That book would be funny, if people did not believe it.
  • Reply 43 of 53
    Quote:

Originally posted by thegelding

"i hate gay, black, canadian jews"

Good think you did not throw "beer-drinking" and "moderating" into that list. You might have offended someone.

• Reply 44 of 53
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jubelum

PM her. Make the effort. You have an excellent opportunity here.

This discussion is all well and good but it's based on her comments in the other thread which she has still yet to explain or expand upon.

I don't care to PM her to find out her story, and no-one else here should either. If she's bold enough to post a message that expresses her unbridled desire to kill cross-dressers and gay people, then she should have the balls to tell us why.

I declare shenanigans.
  • Reply 45 of 53
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    For you comic book fans out there, I present: Hitler vs. Stalin

It's in Russian. The translation to english is below.
  • Reply 46 of 53
    Quote:

Originally posted by audiopollution

she should have the balls

• Reply 47 of 53
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Neø

Am i really a Nazi?

If you write "Yes", plase explain why you think so...

If you write "No", you don't have to explain...

Someone here, at AppleInsider called me a "Nazi", and that's the third time in my life that i have been called that. Please remember that i'm 13 years old and i'm a girl. One time i was called that after i expressed my opinion about homosexuals, and the other was some other reason that i don't remember. i think it was me saying something like "serial sex offenders should be put to sleep, like vicious dogs" when my classmates had a discussion at lunch, about a sex offender that was seen on the school property.

-Neø

Firstly I am skeptical about your being a girl, and secondly I don't believe you are 13. (You sound more like a 15 to 16 year old boy, or possibly a grown man who took the little bus....). Perhaps you are a girl who desperately wants to be a boy, like the subject who was killed by microcephalous rednecks in a recent, harrowing movie. I am guessing here, but you sure don't sound like any girl I have ever known.

In another thread, you advocated killing a person on account of being a biological male dressed in a way associated with the opposite gender. That is inhuman beyond all description. Would you also recommend killing a woman for wearing man's jeans? You may not be a bonafide traditional Nazi but your opinions and worldview (?) remind me of the type of things that Nazis did to innocent people in WW2.

I also live in S. California, and here there are no shortage of mental institutions for people just like you. As I said, I don't believe you are an actual nazi, but you are for sure an extremely sick individual and as such, you belong behind bars in an appropriate institution where doctors can take care of you in the longterm. And if you really are 13, it's best to get you in there as soon as possible before you become an even more potentially dangerous, mentally deranged, adult.

Or.....you are someone who is winding us all up, trying to appear psychotic, just for some perverted kick...to elicit angry reponses on a BB.
  • Reply 48 of 53
    kirklandkirkland Posts: 594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jubelum

Yup. Part of my political science project on Holocaust Deniers.

Simply amazing. That book would be funny, if people did not believe it.

Oh, not fun. Holocaust deniers are a rare breed (thankfully!). Willful idiocy doesn't sit well with me.
  • Reply 49 of 53
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Don't worry too much about sammi jo. She's a "communist," so of course she's going to denounce "nazis," even though they are just variations of the same thing.

At times we've all lumped her in the short bus crowd as well.
  • Reply 50 of 53
    Perhaps Neø, (if you a 13 year old, which I doubt), when you grow up, maybe you would be comfortable in one of those ultra-conservative "Christian" churches, if you aren't languishing in jail for life for killing someone that is.

Here's a place for you

This place probably has John Ashcroft's stamp of approval. Appropriate for the title of the thread.

Or...if fundamentalist Christianity doesn't work for you...you could try HERE. Same kinda sauce, different label.
  • Reply 51 of 53
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

variations of the same thing.

What's that then?
  • Reply 52 of 53
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

[B]Don't worry too much about sammi jo. She's a "communist," so of course she's going to denounce "nazis," even though they are just variations of the same thing

Communist? Aren't commies OK now? Communist China is one of the US' largest trading partners....stamp of approval, n'est ce pas?
  • Reply 53 of 53
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    OK this thread leads to nowhere and this poll is pathetic.

Time to close it.