Comments

• Reply 21 of 53
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Common Man

God Bless President Bush!

God Bless the Troops!

God Bless America!

God Bless a neatly trimmed labia majora!
  • Reply 22 of 53
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

God Bless a neatly trimmed labia majora!

amen brother. amen.
  • Reply 23 of 53
    thoth2thoth2 Posts: 277member
    I like it anyway it comes. Bush does impede the oral sports, however.

I engage in manscape as well (but not as complete as some, it seems).

Thoth
  • Reply 24 of 53
    Oh heavens to betsy, what a thread.

Cake is talking about one of my bona fide hobbies. Bush has never impeded me in my pursuit of this hobby. Actually, if that Brazilian is for my benefit, then thanks awfully but - meh, not too fussed. Who cares.

I'm with pffffffffffflllllammmmmmmmm on this one.
  • Reply 25 of 53
    common mancommon man Posts: 522member
    Oh my gosh! I thought----- Oh my gosh!
  • Reply 26 of 53
    Common Man, what are your thoughts on the shaping, shaving and waxing of women's pubic hair?
  • Reply 27 of 53
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Not shaved bare, but a short trim. Not short enough to be prickly, but not long enough to capture smells.

It is all about hygeine. Same reason I trim my underarm hair very short.
  • Reply 28 of 53
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Common Man

God Bless President Bush!

God Bless the Troops!

God Bless America!

Just shows that he doesn't even read other people's posts much less actually think about them . . . or anything for that matter. . . .
  • Reply 29 of 53
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pfflam

Just shows that he doesn't even read other people's posts much less actually think about them . . . or anything for that matter. . . .

omg, I can't frigging believe that one. Too funny Common Man, put the mouse down and take five steps away from the keyboard.
  • Reply 30 of 53
    flipflip Posts: 17member
    A trimmed Bush!

A shaved Dick!

A cleaned Colon!

Is this a political thread or not?
  • Reply 31 of 53
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    I think he is one funny fellah.

"Come on man...come on man...get the stick get the stick. BUSH!"

Good dog.

Just pulling your leg
  • Reply 32 of 53
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    wow i'm still recovering from the shock of realizing what this thread is actually about. anyways... ya... i'm in the "ladies bust out your razors" camp. hair can be a bad thing.
  • Reply 33 of 53
    I blame the Knights who say Ni. It is because of them that Arthur and Matsu and the like Desire A SHRUBBERY when in fact a there is nothing better than a nicely manicured sex goddess. It needn't be as bald as Telly Savalas, a groomed landing strip acting as a lighthouse beacon of ecstacy for my phallus will do nicely. Or an Isosceles triangle. Whatever. As my one eyed wonder weasel becomes more rigid my standards become less rigid. But for gods sake I don't want to feel like I'm making out with Santa Claus. No hairs in my mouth please, after all, if it is shaped like a taco it was meant to be eaten.

Quote:

Selection From The Miller's Tale

The window she unbarred, and that in haste.

"Have done," said she, "come on, and do it fast,

Before we're seen by any neighbour's eye."

This Absalom did wipe his mouth all dry;

Dark was the night as pitch, aye dark as coal,

And through the window she put out her hole.

And Absalom no better felt nor worse,

But with his mouth he kissed her naked arse

Right greedily, before he knew of this.

Aback he leapt- it seemed somehow amiss,

For well he knew a woman has no beard;

He'd felt a thing all rough and longish haired,

And said, "Oh fie, alas! What did I do?"

"Teehee!" she laughed, and clapped the, window to;

And Absalom went forth a sorry pace.

• Reply 34 of 53
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by The One to Rescue

But why would liking girls with no bush have anything to do with pedophilia?

When a girl starts to hit puberty, her lips (mouth lips, not pussy lips) start to puff out. That's why people like lipstick; it makes the lips look fuller like a girl in puberty. Pubescent girls also start to fill out in the chest, hence the push up bra and boob jobs. They usually are pretty bare under the arms and below the waist, so women like to shave and men like to see it. And of course, skinny women rather than full figured women.

These are some of the reasons men are attracted to these types of features in women. Most people don't want to think of these connections because society would put you in jail for admitting it.

Personally, I'll vote for Bush. It's how the pheromones travel.
  • Reply 35 of 53
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

When a girl starts to hit puberty, her lips (mouth lips, not pussy lips) start to puff out. That's why people like lipstick; it makes the lips look fuller like a girl in puberty. Pubescent girls also start to fill out in the chest, hence the push up bra and boob jobs. They usually are pretty bare under the arms and below the waist, so women like to shave and men like to see it. And of course, skinny women rather than full figured women.

These are some of the reasons men are attracted to these types of features in women. Most people don't want to think of these connections because society would put you in jail for admitting it.

Personally, I'll vote for Bush. It's how the pheromones travel.

I don't know : what's wrong about paedophilia is that you have sex with girls whose bodies and brains are not ready for that, so they get hurt physically and mentally.

Liking girls who shave below the waist, who don't put lipsticks, etc... is another thing, that is hardly linkable to paedophilia, even if you put in some weird Freudian tricks.
  • Reply 36 of 53
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Liking girls who shave below the waist, who don't put lipsticks, etc... is another thing, that is hardly linkable to paedophilia, even if you put in some weird Freudian tricks.

And Japanese men apparently like women in school girl outfits.
  • Reply 37 of 53
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

And Japanese men apparently like women in school girl outfits.

Yes but Japanese people have a totally different (and utterly strange) vision of morality than the Americans and the Europeans...
  • Reply 38 of 53
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

I don't know : what's wrong about pedophile is that you have sex with girls whose bodies and brains are not ready for that, so they get hurt physically and mentally.

Liking girls who shave below the waist, who don't put lipsticks, etc... is another thing, that is hardly linkable to pedophile, even if you put in some weird Freudian tricks.

the world is stranger than common consciousness would admit . .. . motives for the simplest of things are far from what we say they are.

Pedophile? perhaps that is the real motive

Denial of the body, hence denial of Death? that is possible too . . . and that is also perhaps the real motive for something like the pedophile . . .

Survival of the species through mating with young 'nymphs? that too could also be part and parcel of the same mix . . . sociobiological motives are also part of the 'Freudian mix', they don't exclude the unconscious, in fact, they help the argument for its existence
  • Reply 39 of 53
    Quote:

Originally posted by pfflam

the world is stranger than common consciousness would admit . .. . motives for the simplest of things are far from what we say they are.

Pedophile? perhaps that is the real motive

Denial of the body, hence denial of Death? that is possible too . . . and that is also perhaps the real motive for something like the pedophile . . .

Survival of the species through mating with young 'nymphs? that too could also be part and parcel of the same mix . . . sociobiological motives are also part of the 'Freudian mix', they don't exclude the unconscious, in fact, they help the argument for its existence

To a certain extent, this is true...

I think that guys are attracted by younger women because they're afraid of getting old and lose their main ability to please women, and because they feel more secure when the girl they have sex with does not have much experience, so she won't be able to judge the "performances" of him. When this way of thinking gets too extreme, that becomes paedophilia.

Girls prefer older guys because they seek experience (don't want to get hurt, and want to have pleasure during the intercourse, which is not automatic for women...), and also (that comes from Freud) because inconsciously, they're attracted by what they saw of their daddies when they were young, and this vision pleased them...
  • Reply 40 of 53
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    I think pfflam captured it, in an entertainingly flamboyant way, but also with a greater theoretical/linguistic sensitivity.

I perhaps should not have thrown pedophelia, but a few good reasons exist for that train of thought.

I've been looking at some of the models. Emaciated, many quite sickly looking, built more like boys than what I would argue a prototypical female form might be. If this is an attempt to establish a prototype of the female form, why is it so androgynous?

Man - boy as a relation meant to usurp man - woman

Does it assume that man is naturally paederastic? Is there something threatening about women?

I don't know. I don't think that's right. I think it has more to do with a homosexual appraisal of hetero sexual aesthetics. There'sa statement built into it, though I'm loathe to say exactly what it may be.

I think the truth of it has already been adequately expressed. It's something far more gender agnostic -- a fear of the body.

The flip side of the androgynous model, is the hyper sexual model. In the case of females, all boobs, and sexual signals -- big lips, lusty looks, a little sweat, a little blush on the cheeks -- not to mention air brush perfect private parts. For males, Maplethorpe physiques, to the nth degree. These models seem to have an inordinate amount of maintance involved.

I mean, the crude part of all this is if a certain set of genetalia are worth going down on, then they're worth it in their natural state, I imagine.

All the people arguing that sex is natural (which I agree) seem to also require a very particular presentation. As if to say, you know, it's not all that nice unless it meets particular standards, is presented in just such a way, easy access, hygiene... All make a point, to different degrees. But people don't look like that, is it crucial to a pleasant experience or is it part of another psychology.

Perhaps something that partially motivates all beauty rituals. An averse reaction to aging, which might be read as an aversion to mortality, and death. Paedophelia as a phenomenon psychological theory -- man's attempt to reject all post pubescent phases because those lead to age, which leads to death. Not because we want to be with children, but because we want to be children -- with innocence, with polymorphous perversion, without existential angst.