The HP ipod is... exactly the same!!!

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    aslan^aslan^ Posts: 599member
    I just read an article that said the hp ipod was going to be blue but during research it was discovered that the clean white color was important to customers.

So they dropped the whole blue thing, theres probably a few blue ipods running around the hp offices.

I like the stickers idea, although I think a tight fitting sheath would have been a better option.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powelligator

Seriously, what took HP so long?

My speculation is that Apple themselves have a hard enough time satisfying the demand for iPods and their third party manufacturer didn't have additional capacity until now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Apple told HP about the fourth generation iPods before they were released. HP decided to wait for them to be released so they could use them instead of the third generation iPods. Hence the delay.
  • Reply 23 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by bitemymac

The significant difference between hp vs. apple ipod is the warrantee service. HP provides full 1 year vs. apple provide 90 days with optional 1 year extension for $59.

Actually Apple provides one year for free and the Apple Care protection plan extends it to 2 years.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by shetline

No word yet on what iPod piercing options might become available.

...just give me three test units, a dremil, and a weekend...woops...I have said too much...
  • Reply 25 of 26
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    Quote:

Originally posted by AsLan^

I just read an article that said the hp ipod was going to be blue but during research it was discovered that the clean white color was important to customers.

Interesting. I never heard that one. Makes sense though.

Quote:

... I think a tight fitting sheath would have been a better option.

New! iCondoms by HP!
  • Reply 26 of 26
    What are these iPod tattoo's, and where can I see a pic? link anyone?

iDunno