SonyEricsson killer Walkman phone!

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    cam'roncam'ron Posts: 503member
    You recommend shit Samsung with thier shit design and shit mmi? Their phone suck, the battery life sucks. You are the only person I have ever read that has said that the reception is so terrible in SE phones. My T637 actually gives me better reception then any of my previous phone, I know people who have the T610 (basically the same phone) who would never make that statement about the reception. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree I guess, clearly you aren't going to conceed that it's possibly just one bad phone or the frequency used in your area.
  • Reply 22 of 25
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Cam'ron

You recommend shit Samsung with thier shit design and shit mmi? Their phone suck, the battery life sucks. You are the only person I have ever read that has said that the reception is so terrible in SE phones. My T637 actually gives me better reception then any of my previous phone, I know people who have the T610 (basically the same phone) who would never make that statement about the reception. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree I guess, clearly you aren't going to conceed that it's possibly just one bad phone or the frequency used in your area.

Somebody doesn't like Samsung , though I happen to agree with you on lot of their models the new line of Samsung seems to be lookin better. As for your T637, eeewwww I hated that phone. Slow, slow and did I mention slow, and lets not forget cheap!

• Reply 23 of 25
    cam'roncam'ron Posts: 503member
    Talk about ewwww!! I guess we differ in preference of phone design that's for sure!

Btw, don't diss my phone man! JK. But, honestly, I love my T637 and its great bluetooth support!
  • Reply 24 of 25
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Quote:

Talk about ewwww!! I guess we differ in preference of phone design that's for sure!

Btw, don't diss my phone man! JK. But, honestly, I love my T637 and its great bluetooth support!

Yeah, don't take my advise when it comes to looks, this is my current beast;

Is that a Communicator in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
  • Reply 25 of 25
    Quote:

like I said...I've had both of those phones...they traveled with me when I lived in Boston and then back to Oklahoma...used them in NY and in the Baltimore area...same problem no matter where I went...design and that other crap means nothing to me if it cant make a call...the Samsungs I've had in the same area work marvelously...and battery life is not an issue for me because out of habbit I plug my phone in every night...I suspect this is the case for most people who carry mobile phones

as far as bluetooth...I do miss that...it was the only way I was able to use my T68 in my house...I had to set it in one precise area of the house...and then use my headset to move around....bluetooth was nice though...haven't had it for about 3 years though...got used to not having it