Official iTunes country flags confirm at least 5 new music stores

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    telomartelomar Posts: 1,804member
    This is DJ BeXta. She's pretty well known in the dance scene. I kind of think she's pretty ho hum but she isn't too bad and trance really never was my thing.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Yaaay, ITMS for Switzerland! Oh wait; Apple uses a DRM that can only be played on a monopolized sanctioned iPod. Kind of have this thing about inanimate objects having more legal clout than I do. Anyway, it?s good news for my sister.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    idunnoidunno Posts: 645member
    You know, it really does serve us right for getting all excited azbout this... just look at all the topics in this forum, half of them are about the AusiTMS. We should know by now that any early speculation won't pan out, and that we shouldn't really get our hopes up until we actually see it there ready.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    benjamin_rbenjamin_r Posts: 265member
    Well, the new week has arrived..... what can we expect now?

I for one, think Apple may just be waiting for Tiger fever to die down then hit us with the Au iTMS....

Thats what Im hoping for anyway...

Chester, iDunno etc.... any news?
  • Reply 25 of 27
    plasmoplasmo Posts: 13member
    I have been checking everyday since the story/rumour broke and I am still waiting..........

Hello Apple, Australia (and the world) deserves an iTunes store.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    idunnoidunno Posts: 645member
    Well it has been six days since the non-event that was April 28th.... so are we still going with the "one week delay" rumour? Or have we given up all hope?
  • Reply 27 of 27
    halijanhalijan Posts: 24member
    ive given up hope