College Football 2005

Comments

• Reply 21 of 62
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    I didn't expect Stanfurd would lose to Davis, a division I-AA team. Can't wait to see what USC does to 'em.
  • Reply 22 of 62
    Louisville looked simply unstoppable against Oregon State, with some truly amazing offensive stats.

Go Cards!
  • Reply 23 of 62
    USC, USC, USC... 'nuff said.
  • Reply 24 of 62
    Quote:

Originally posted by hardhead

USC, USC, USC... 'nuff said.

I dont know man, upset alert this week. Playing and winning at Autzen is no easy task. Michigan learned that a few years ago, granted Oregon isn't as good this year as they were when UM played there.
  • Reply 25 of 62
    DMM, you're right, it wont be easy. Me lads will get the job done.
  • Reply 26 of 62
    Michigan effing sucks. Worst team in this program has had in years...
  • Reply 27 of 62
    What I enjoyed about Saturday's USC game was that USC got called for the penalties they committed. Usually the refs don't call them on all their dirty play.
  • Reply 28 of 62
    cooopcooop Posts: 390member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Xool

What I enjoyed about Saturday's USC game was that USC got called for the penalties they committed. Usually the refs don't call them on all their dirty play.

Even I'll agree with this. Although we were penalized when one of our guys threw a ball at the head of a Hawaii player a couple of weeks ago. The nerve!
  • Reply 29 of 62
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    8 minutes into the 1st quarter, LSU is looking a lot better than Tennessee. Lots and lots of talent on the field there.
  • Reply 30 of 62
    Tennessee looks like utter crap. They are doing everything they can to give this game away and LSU is taking full advantage.

LSU really is not very impressive. They've got great athletes but I just do not find them scary.

They're going to be the sexy new #2 pick for the media. ESPN is shitting themselves with glee digging for tear-jerking Katrina stories.

Hopefully Tennessee turns this thing around.
  • Reply 31 of 62
    Quote:

Originally posted by DanMacMan

So we are a week away from the most exciting time of year. How does your team look going in to the season? My Wolverines are back this year with a strong squad. They have some holes to fill, but being the machine that Michigan football is, holes are replaced with top quality talent. I am thinking Michigan will go 9-2, with possible losses at Wisconsin and Iowa.

Anyway, lets hear about your team...

USC ALL THE WAY!!!... with lienart on 4 another year this season is gonna be crazy... reggie and matt's chemistry is amazing.
  • Reply 32 of 62
    Hail To The Victors! Another instant classic against MSU. All I can say is Mike Hart is Michigan Football.
  • Reply 33 of 62
    USC has been playing "interestingly" this season. I'd say they're better than Cal, however we may rise to the challenge and make a stand like last year. I don't need to remind everyone how the year before that went.

Meanwhile, Stanfurd is having a rough year. Think they'd be any better if they kept Buddy Teevans as coach?
  • Reply 34 of 62
    how many of you that went to a game this weekend got to hear someone blow themselves up? don't tell me that i'm the only one?
  • Reply 35 of 62
    Quote:

Originally posted by running with scissors

how many of you that went to a game this weekend got to hear someone blow themselves up? don't tell me that i'm the only one?

Nope, can't compete with that, but I did see that receiver from Alabama completely destroy his leg in high definition. It was amongst the most disturbing sports injuries I've ever seen, the HD factor only enhanced the effect.
  • Reply 36 of 62
    Quote:

Originally posted by running with scissors

What!?
  • Reply 37 of 62
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

What!?

you didn't hear about it?

some guy blew himself up on campus during the OU / ksu football game.

cnn linky

after it happened, they wouldn't let anyone out of the stadium until some time in the forth quarter. from what i heard, it was quite messy. his remains had to be cleaned off of 3 or more busses. very sad. at least he didn't do it in a crowd. could have been a sizable death toll if he had.
  • Reply 38 of 62
    That is crazy. I'm surprised nothing more is known about this story at this point. I'm glad nobody else was hurt.
  • Reply 39 of 62
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    PENN STATE BEATS OHIO STATE!
  • Reply 40 of 62
    45-12

All is right with the world again.