Time to make things fun..

Comments

• Reply 301 of 622
    mac_dollmac_doll Posts: 527member
    LMFAO

I didn't necessarily "turn" you guys into "hormone volcanoes," I guess it's just bound to happen when there's just one girl and a numerous amount of men. \

Flick: Well, there's the white sand beaches with emerald green water... if you're lucky to find some without a high rise, condo, or "gated community" on top of it. We have really cool night clubs, great seafood, and lots of tourist traps, like a makeshift Sea World called the Gulfarium. I've been here 13 years, but I'm actually from Ohio.
  • Reply 302 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac_Doll

Well, there's the white sand beaches with emerald green water... if you're lucky to find some without a high rise, condo, or "gated community" on top of it.

I was down there a couple of years ago. It's depressing to see beautiful views being blocked by "progress".
  • Reply 303 of 622
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Flick Justice

Oh boy, here we go.

Mac-Doll you've turned the kids in to drolling hormone volcanos!

nice work.

flick.

Ya know, all these guys that say they are playing hard to get... they are ignoring one key aspect of the formula, I mentioned it earlier and I will say it again: you cant play hard to get if the other person does not WANT to "get" YOU!!! That was my only serious post in this whole thread outside of my bio and the YML discussion (and oh yea, trendy cloths shops and the cheese cake...YUM).

It would appear that most of the guys in this thread are so socialy inept that they cant grasp the concept of having a female friend who isnt a "girlfriend"

I must confess that I have enjoyed inserting the occasional smart-ass comment to provoke MarcUK and Placebo...'tis fun to mess with the yout's
  • Reply 304 of 622
    mr. hmr. h Posts: 4,870member
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

It would appear that most of the guys in this thread are so socialy inept that they cant grasp the concept of having a female friend who isnt a "girlfriend"

Yeah, either that or we're just having a laugh
  • Reply 305 of 622
    ..Lord knows I'm having plenty of laughs.

Seriously, I fully enjoy hearing from all of you. I made this thread for you all to loosen up and just have a fun time on this board. It's seemed a bit dull and redundant there for a while. Leave it up to a girl to make a "fun" thread!

I'll admit, I do think about having a boyfriend, I haven't had one in six years. If the time's right, I'll know. I'm happy knowing I can talk to nice guys like you all.

I do love a good chocolate mousse.. shit, I just have a massive sweet tooth.
  • Reply 306 of 622
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

Ya know, all these guys that say they are playing hard to get... they are ignoring one key aspect of the formula, I mentioned it earlier and I will say it again: you cant play hard to get if the other person does not WANT to "get" YOU!!! That was my only serious post in this whole thread outside of my bio and the YML discussion (and oh yea, trendy cloths shops and the cheese cake...YUM).

I must confess that I have enjoyed inserting the occasional smart-ass comment to provoke MarcUK and Placebo...'tis fun to mess with the yout's

Im not playing hard to get, im an easy cheap whore. I can grasp the concept of female friends - it's easier to fuck if you dont hate eachother.

Maybe macdoll is playing hard to get? Maybe thats because she knows i dont want her.
  • Reply 307 of 622
    Marc, seriously, what crawled up your ass all of a sudden?
  • Reply 308 of 622
    Quote:

..Lord knows I'm having plenty of laughs.

Glad to hear it, I'm sure that's the intended effect of most people in here.

Quote:

I'll admit, I do think about having a boyfriend, I haven't had one in six years.

How sucky. How about a girlfriend instead?

Quote:

Yeah, me too. When I was younger I had a fast metabolism and was one of those exceptionally annoying people who could eat anything and just stay thin without trying. Now, though, I have to be a bit more careful about what I eat. Fortunately, I did see it coming, so I made the most of my fast metabolism whilst I could.

The chocolate mousse is very easy to make - just chocolate and eggs. Want the recipe?
  • Reply 309 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by MarcUK

Im not playing hard to get, im an easy cheap whore. I can grasp the concept of female friends - it's easier to fuck if you dont hate eachother.

Maybe macdoll is playing hard to get? Maybe thats because she knows i dont want her.

Dude, your posts crack me up. ROFLMAO.

(maybe I shouldn't encourage you though?)
  • Reply 310 of 622
    Thanks, Mr. H! I'd love to have the recipe! Go ahead and PM it to me.

Girlfriends... ha! I have about as much luck finding those as I do boyfriends. It's sad.

And Marc's a prime example of why I love talking to you Brits; you never know whether they're meaning to be an asshole, or just joking.
  • Reply 311 of 622
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

You might also like a chocolate moose
  • Reply 312 of 622
  • Reply 313 of 622
  • Reply 314 of 622
    yoseyose Posts: 62member
    Name: Eric

Birthday: 1980

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

What Mac(s) do you own? Powermac G5 & Powerbook G4 12"

Who's your favorite notable person of the Mac community? Bah.

Do you give your Mac(s) name(s)? I call them Laptop and Desktop

Have you ever hugged your Mac(s)? ...

Would you ever date a person if you knew they were a Mac user? It secretly was a requirement of mine. I was lucky, too.

Do you have a favorite Mac model? Titanium G4 Powerbook

Favorite food: The kind that has the most fun coming out.

TWiT or Your Mac Life? What?

Have an iPod? 4G 40gb
  • Reply 315 of 622
    a_greer: Holy crap, that's great!

Yose: Like the comment on your favorite food.. niiice...
  • Reply 316 of 622
    Must be the funniest geek thing I ever found You'd have to be pretty old to get this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ApTedLItk
  • Reply 317 of 622
    Some boys never grow up, do they? What's next, Legend of Zelda?

It did sound neat, in a nostalgic way.
  • Reply 318 of 622
    vargasvargas Posts: 426member
    It's choons like that that make me love MIDI
  • Reply 319 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by MarcUK

Must be the funniest geek thing I ever found You'd have to be pretty old to get this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ApTedLItk

Sorry, I'm not old enough to get it. I liked it though. What game is it from?
  • Reply 320 of 622
    Like the title says, it's from Space Harrier.